A Deal

I wake up when I feel the sun hits me. I groaned remembering what happened yesterday. I cried until fell asleep in clint's arm. "great y/n you just show your weakness. They probably laugh at you right now." I said to myself and suddenly someone knock at the door. "hey kid, can I come in?" Clint ask behind the door.

I get up and lazily open the door and sits back on the bed. Clint lean at the door "how are you doing kid? Feels better than yesterday?" he asked.

I try my best persue a smile at him to give him reassurance that I'm okay but of course he didn't buy it. He walk towards me and make himself comfortable beside me.

"I just miss her. I never had someone to care after my mom and after my dad took my siblings away from me." Clint start to tensed up hearing my story but he keep it cool. "Nat practically my second family, my most trusted person and big sister that I never had. We promise between us no secrets and never leave each others" I fight the urge of crying.

"I wish I know you earlier kid. I wish I could help. You supposed to enjoy your childhood not this kind of situation." he said. I feel grateful I met them now than earlier. It's just feels right.

"hey, don't you dare say that. If I met you earlier doesn't mean you will treat me same as you treat me now. Trust me." I smile giving him side hug.

"thank you for telling me. I know I'm not supposed to interfere your personal space." I shrug "nope it's okay. Natalia trust you more than her life and I will do the same to you. You're like a brother to me Clint." I smile and he pat my shoulder and kiss my forhead. "thank you kid. I appreciate that. Of course I will love and care for you like how I do to Nat. You're both my responsibility now."

While they both talk, Natasha, Tony and Steve are settling reports of the mission.

Natasha's POV
"I can't believe we stuck here for a month." Tony said. "Damn, I lost counts of days already. I hope y/n's fine." I said and Steve gives me a soft smile. "Don't worry nat, she'll be fine. Clint take a good care of her like his own." he said and I mouthed 'thank you' for what he said.

We stay for another two hours finishing the report. I can't wait to go back spending time with my little sis. Wait, did I just say sis? I smile and Tony's eyebrows furrow "Nat, did I just saw you smiling alone? OMG WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT DID YOU DO TO NATASHA, THE MOST SERIOUS ASASSIN IN THE WORLD???!!!!" I give Tony a death stare and made the boys laugh till out of their lungs.

I finished the report send to Fury by email. "alright I'm done my part and send to Fury. Steve you done?" I ask and he nod "yep done lets go I miss my punching bag already. Tony, you done?" he ask since no response from him. "wait, give me five more seconds and done!" Tony close his tab and sprint out to the quinjet. "This son of a gun really gives me nerves sometimes." I said and Steve just shakes his head.

We both say our goodbyes to Phil and the rest of the team before we made our way to the quinjet. "well I thought you both were the one's that excited to go back." Tony lift one eyebrow at us and I smack his head "a little goodbye should be nice Stark." he rub his head and Steve shakes his head and move to the pilot seat. I take a seat beside him and we start to board. 10 minutes on air, we set the quinjet in auto mode and take a seat with Tony. 

"So....how about we have a party at the compound?" Tony asks us. He point me "and you can invite y/n to the party. I think it's time for you to introduce her to the rest of the team besides Clint and promise it's just us, no strangers allowed and non-alcohol party." he lift his hand as a promise.

I take a deep breathe "I'll think about it and I need to meet Fury first for y/n's documentations." "alright sure but I looking forward to meet her Romanoff." Tony sigh in defeat.

The whole ride becomes silent as all of us exhausted. JARVIS wakes us up and both Steve and Tony prepare to land the quinjet. As we land, I walk out and head to my room. I put my bag on my bed and take off my suit to freshen up. It's been a month since I have a nice hot shower.

30 minutes of refreshing myself, I step out from the bathroom and put on my tank top and sweatpants. I go down to kitchen and prepare some dinner for the boys and me of course. I just make mac and cheese since that is the only thing I can cook without burning the kitchen.

As soon I place the plates on the table, the boys come in running, in emphasize, RUNNING! Like 3 years old kid and I'm the mom. I take place beside Steve and we start to eat. We eat in a comfortable silence until Tony speaks up "so, we have a private party soon. Private means just us, no strangers and alcohol allowed." Rhodey lift his eyebrows not believe what did Tony just said "and why is that? This is so not you Stark."

Tony smile "oh because we are having someone special coming over and she is a lovely girl." he said looking at me smiling.

I sigh "Stark, I didn't say I will bring her. I need to settle few things first with Fury." Tony lift his hand don't want to argue "this is my tower and she is welcome to stay here with us even WITHOUT Fury's permission. END OF DISCUSSION." he get up and leaving the table.I stand up and walk to my room.

I change to black jeans, long sleeve knitted shirt, black leather jacket and black boots.

Pretend the bag is not exist

I take my bike keys and go down to garage. I bump into Steve "where are you going Nat?" he ask with concern. "I will go to clint's house and discuss this with y/n." I said without making eye contact with Steve. I give him soft smile and leave to garage. I start the bike and ride to clint's house.