Three Painful Weeks

"J, any news on Clint?" I ask my AI. Bruce released me after few days at the medbay. I feel relief cause now I can move not so freely but at least not bed rest. "I'm sorry Miss Stark, Mr Barton cannot be located after the blip happened." JARVIS reply.

I sigh heavily rubbing my temple. I've been locking myself in my study room searching for Clint and his family. Dad as well. I tried searching few space satellites but no signal receiving.

"y/n?" I look up and Steve leaning at the door with a faint smile. "Hey Cap." I return the same smile at him. "how are you?" he ask politely. "I'm good like always. My wounds healed so....yeah." I give him a light chuckle.

"Look kid..." he trails off. "Nope. No. Don't Steve. I know what are you going to say. Just....just don't." I stand up ruffling my hair harshly looking outside the window. My eyes were bloodshot. Not really have enough sleep these few days.

"y/n, I understand that..." he tried to calm me down but what I feel more rage. "No! You don't even know and understand what I'm feeling right now Rogers! I've lost my dad, I don't even know where is he or even worse is he even alive right now. I've lost my sister that I just got back! I need my other sister but all this while cause all she cares about is herself! I've lost my bestfriend when she also lost her love of the life! I've lost my brother when all I promised him that I always be with him till the end of the line! You know what's even worse Steve? I've lost the only person I realised I care about him all this while the moment he said he love me! Don't talk to me about loosing someone when you not even gone through it enough." I point to his chest with tears running off my face.

" I point to his chest with tears running off my face

Before he could reply, JARVIS chime in. "Miss Stark, there is a woman looking for Mr Fury. She's now at the meeting room with Miss Romanoff." he inform. "Alright J, I'll be there in a sec." I clear my throat. I grab few tissues, wipe my face and leave Steve alone in my study room.

I met with a long blond hair woman the moment I entering the room. "you looking for Nick?" I ask her briefly. She nods. "you are?" she ask with a confused look. "I'm y/n, Tony's daughter." I held my hand out and she grab for a shake. "I'm Carol." she reply shortly.

"Did you know about the blip that happened a week ago?" I ask to confirm whether she aware or not. "No. I was in space and I received a signal from him so here I am." I nod with her explanation. "he must gave the signal before he blipped. Few days ago, we faught a purple bald guy name Thanos. We lost and he snapped his fingers using this six infinity stones." I show her the hologram.

"he snapped and half of the universe were blipped. I'm sorry Carol." I look at her with a sympathy look. "Wow. That's a lot." she walks to the hologram and look at it. She then make her way out of the room and I sigh heavily before running up to her.

"Hey, Carol-wait up!" she then stop in her tracks and turn to me. "Nick's gone. I need to go then." she told me. "Ca-can you help me? You said you were in space before, right?" she nods giving me sign to continue. "Can you help me to find my dad? He's been in space since the battle. I'm not sure if he's still alive or...not." I sigh heavily. "Sure y/n, just give me a week and I'll update you." she pat my shoulder and fly off leaving me.

I take out my phone and dial Clint's number. "Hey Clint, I know you still there. Pick up hawkeye. I need you. N-Nat's been off. Half of us here gone. I hope you're okay with your family. Miss you Clint and hope you hear this." I end the voice call and shove my phone inside the pocket.

_____

A week had passed. No news from Carol. Nat still avoiding me and I learned to accept it day by day. Lizzie and Tom come to visit when they have time or have the day off from filming. I try to make friends with the raccoon which quite fun. Steve try to sit and have a talk with me but I just can't after I burst out at him last time.

Tony's POV
"you don't need to do that, because uh...you're just holding the position." I tell the blue robot who happened stuck with me playing the triangle clip.

"come on..." she then try to beat me. "That was close." she tried again and she made it. "That's a goal. We're now one a-piece." I told her in an encouraging tone. "I would like to try again." she replied eagerly. After few beats, she wins. "and....you won congratulations. Fair game." I held my hand out for her to shake. "you had fun?" I ask her. "it was fun." she answers after paused for a moment.

"This thing on?" I tap my helmet. I'm not sure how long I've been here and I miss my family. "Hey Miss Potts...Pep. If you find this recording, don't post it on social media. y/n, I'm warning you. I don't know if you're ever gonna see these. I don't know if you both are still....oh god I hope so..." I sigh heavily.

"Today is day 21.....uh,22. You know if it wasn't for the existential terror of staring into the literal void of space, I'd say I'm feeling more better today. The infections run its course, thanks to the blue mini back there. You'd love her. Very practical. Just like you honey. Only a tiny bit sadistic." I chuckle at the end.

"some fuel cells were cracked during battle, but we figured out the way to reverse the ion charge by ourselves, about 48 hours of flight time....but now it's dead in the water. We're 1000 lightyears from the nearest 7-11. Oxygen will run out tomorrow morning and that'll be it." I look through the glass window.

"and guys, I...I know I said no more surprises, but I gotta say, I was really hoping to pull off one last one....but it looks like....well you know what it looks like munchkin. Don't feel bad about this, y/n, don't ever blame yourself. I mean actually if you grovel for a couple weeks, and then move on with enormous guilt....i should probably lie down. I'm gonna caress my eyes. Please know....when I drift off, it will be like everything lately. I'm fine...totally fine. I'll dream about you both....because it's always you." I then switch off my helmet and lie myself beside it. Slowly drift off to sleep.