Risks

"I want to have a 'normal life' means I can choose what I'm gonna be in 4 or 5 years from now and I will help by being an underdog for The Avengers in any missions." All eyes on me. Speechless on what I just said.

"y/n, can we talk for a while?" natasha ask me pleading. I nod then follow her outside of the room.

"what were you thinking y/n?" she asked me almost shouting. "I don't want you to involve in any missions especially with us. Do you have a dead wish Agersia??!!" I flinched at her voice.

"malyshka, I'm sorry I didn't mean--" I put my hand up stopping her and I walk away. I hear a faint call from her but I just ignore and continue walk away from her.

I don't know where I walk until I found a bench. I sit and wonder what just happened. We never fight. I let out a heavy sigh. "just great y/n, you just hurt the person that love you the most." I groaned and hit my cheeks multiple times.

"Hitting your face will make it worse you know that right?" I look to my left and it was Clint. "you know it's rude to follow someone isn't it? He laugh at my sarcasm. "well technically this is my favourite spot and you are the one that barge in." I roll my eyes and smack his arm. Soon silent took over.

"you know I never seen natasha so worry on someone. She is the most brutal and emotionless person when it comes to people. Her walls are too high to break. Surprisingly you are the only person that can break the walls." I play with my fingers to calm my nerves.

" I know I just said anything that comes to my mind without even discuss it with her. I feel bad cause we never fight." I start to shake my legs. "she loves you so much. Trust me all she did for one reason, protecting you from the enemy, our enemies." he then squeeze my hand "talk to her. Explain why you make that deal with Fury." I smile and give him a hug. "thanks hawkeye, you always know what to say." he shuffled my hair "no problem kid, anytime."

I get up and walk back to the compound try to find natasha. As I walk past a room, I saw her at the balcony. I take deep breathe and walk towards her. I stood beside her try to enjoy the silence between us.

"I'm sorry for making rush decisions without telling you natalia." I finally break the tense between us. "I just say anything that comes to my mind. I mean I'm just a kid with high dream to have a suicide mission with the avengers and I obviously made a death wish so someone should plan a funeral and make sure it's a nice funeral-" natasha kiss my head and lean for a forehead touch. I stop my rambling immediately. "I'm sorry malyshka I shouldn't shout at you. I saw you flinched. I'm sorry I didn't mean it I should know better-" I kiss her forehead and smile at her.

"I guess we should stop rambling now before it's getting long." I let out a small chuckle.

Natasha's POV
"let's make a deal." I said after 5 minutes of rambling. y/n lift her eyebrows "you can be an underdog once you master all of your skills, which archery, self defense and weapon usage." she shocked for a moment before she made 'are you kidding this woman right here' face. "deal?" I ask held out a hand for her to shake. "deal."