Lagos

"Alright what do you see?" Steve ask through the comms.

"Standard beat cops. Small station. Quiet street. It's a good target." Wanda reply him.

We are now on undercover for a mission in Lagos after a long ass break. Steve found a lead on Rumlow and we decide to bring the twins to tag along for the mission.

"There's an atm on the south corner, which means?" he ask after long silence.

"Cameras." Pietro reply. I proud on both of them cause they do great.

"Both cross streets are one way." I inform. "So, compromised escape routes." Wanda reply confidently.

"Means our guy doesn't care about being seen. He isn't afraid of making a mess on the way out. You see the range rover halfway up the block Wands?" I ask once again checking if she's aware of her surroundings.

"Yeah, the red one? It's cute." I'm dying inside with her reply. "It's also bulletproof, which means private security, which means more guns, which means more headaches for somebody. Probably us." Nat add.

"You guys know I can move things with my mind, right?" she said with her thick Sokovian accent. "Alright maximoff I know you can do that with your mind but looking over your shoulder needs to become your second nature." I said reminding her.

"Anybody ever tell you you're a little paranoid?" Sam replied with his annoying tone. "Hate to step on your brag moment Wilson but I agree with my sister." Nat reply backing me up.

"Eyes on targets folks. This is the best lead we had on Rumlow in six months. I don't want to lose him." Steve cut them off. "You heard the grandpa birdie." All then lead to chuckle from the rest of the team.

"If he sees us coming, that won't be a problem right?" Pietro ask from the other line. "ooh he would be in a lot of trouble cause I'm pissed with him." I reply with serious tone.

"Sam, see that garbage truck? Tag it." Sam soon send his favourite flying thing scanning over the truck. "The truck's loaded for max weight and the driver's armed." Sam inform.

"It's a battering ram." Nat said.
"Go now." Steve orders.
"What?" The twins ask confusing.

"He's not hitting the police." I said and quickly grabbing my bike with Nat behind chasing the truck.

Steve arrive first and being shot by few of the armed guys. He throw his shield and knocking them down. "Body armor, ar-15s. I made seven hostiles." he said through the comms.

Soon Sam arrive and shot two of the guys with his guns. "I make five." Then the twins arrive behind him. A guy suddenly show up and shooting at them but Wanda managed to block the bullets with her powers and Pietro knock them off. "Four." The speedo reply.

"Rumlow's on the third floor." Sam inform. "I'll get him. Wands, just like we practice." I reply and I jump from the bike running to the building while Nat taking control the bike. "What about the gas?" She ask. "Get it out." Steve add.

Wanda soon send both me and Steve flying through the building. I punch one of the guys and take off his mask while Steve throws his shield to the other guy. "Pass me the shield Rogers!" he pass and I throw to the three guys that shooting at us. "Nice throw." I smirking at him.

After few throwing, Wanda finally get the gas out from the building. "Rumlow has a biological weapon." Steve tell through the comms. "I'm on it." Nat reply and she throw the bike at one of the guy. She launch herself at one of the guys and kick the other one. She jump on the jeep and blast her widow bites to the guy who aiming at her. My eyes widen when I heard fire in the hole and hear an explosion.

"Nat! Hey, you good?" I help her stand. She nod and smile. "it's good to have someone running to you over the building." I smack her arm and shock once we hear another few explosions with Steve fell of from the building. "Sam, he's in an afv heading north." he said panting.

"I've got four. They're splitting up." he said and Nat reply. "I got two on the left." she then running to the left. "I got on the right." I said through the comms.

Steve's POV
"They ditched their gear. It's a shell game now. One of them have the payload." After I inform the team, suddenly a bomb attach to my shield and I immediately throw it to the air. Without any warn, I've been attacked from behind. Trust me it hurts. "There you are you son of a gun. I've been waiting for this!" I then once more being punch hardly.

y/n's POV
I kick at one of the guy's chest straight. While the other one try to shoot me. I blast the guy with my blaster and check his bag. "Nat, he doesn't have it. I'm empty." I said through the comms.

Natasha's POV
"out of way!" I chasing the guys like hell and try to not use my gun because tons of people in the way. I throw myself on one of the guys and take the gun out of his hands. I punch his ribs repeatedly and throw a basket near me to the other one cause he's aiming as well and tackle his leg.

I jump on the other's shoulders but he manage to throw me off to his partner. I take this chance to grab his arm and kick them both. I grab the gun and aiming at of them. "Drop it or I'll drop this." The other guy motion to the small tube in his hand. I hold the gun tightly still aiming his friend.

"Drop it!"
"He'll do it!"

Both of them now shouting at me. Suddenly a blue flash coming up and beat the guys till the tube finally off from his grip. I waste no time catching the tube flipping myself off. "You good miss Romanoff?" he ask concern. "I'm fine Thank you Pietro." I smile and tap his shoulder proudly. "Payload secured." I inform the team and hear a relief sigh from y/n.

y/n's POV
I made my way to Steve and see he's been beaten up pretty badly by a metal wear man? I guess.

"This is for dropping a building on my face." The man said and I quickly cut him off before he kill the poor guy. "It's not him you're looking for. It's me." I aim him with my blaster. "ooh the infamous Stark's daughter. Well if you say so." he throw Steve to the wall and I blast him. He then run towards me punching my face to caught me off guard. I tackle his leg, taking off his steel suit that covers him and I punch his chest repeatedly. He then managed to catch my hands and throw me off. I stand up cover my ribs.

I walk to him and grip his collar. I taken back by the man's face and realised it's Rumlow. "I think I look pretty good, all things considered." he said with a chuckle. "Who's your buyer man?" I ask tighten my grip on him. "You know, he knew you. Your partner, your brother, your James." I feel my heart's boiling the moment he mention his name. "What did you say?" I ask him sternly. "He remembered you. I was there. He's got weepy all about it. Till they put his brain back in a blender." he said with his gross grin.

"He wanted you to know something. He said to me... Please tell y/n. When you gotta go, you gotta go..." he then change his expression. "...and you're coming with me." Without any second, he pull a trigger from his vest. I couldn't react fast and suddenly a red mist surround him. It's Wanda trying to hold the explosion by throwing him off to a building that filled with many people.

She was too shocked and scared. I run to her and pull her into a hug and cover her vision from the building. "Sam, we need fire and rescue on the south side of the building." I stroke her hair try to calm her down. She's shaking and crying harder. "Wanda, listen to me. It's going to be fine. I'm with you. Just listen to my voice. Follow my breathing." I said rubbing her back. Steve then finally come to us. Nat arrived in Pietro's arm.

Steve explained everything to the police while the rest of us waiting for him in the quinjet. He finally get in with an apologetic smile. Wanda now sleeping in my embrace with Pietro sitting beside her. I stare blankly at Wanda trying to get off the things Rumlow said to me.