St. Petersburg

y/n's POV

Call
Lizzie : y/n?

Me : hey Chase. Sorry it's a quick call. I can't be long.

Lizzie : WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN STARK??!!

Me : yupp. That's why I need to be quick. Alright can you listen just for a minute Elizabeth?

Lizzie : (sigh) alright I'm listening.

Me : Okay Chase I'm really sorry for not calling you but I'm dealing with my family in a war right now because of that stupid Sokovia Accords. Now both me and my dad are not in a good terms so I call you just want you to be safe and don't call any of us. We or me myself will call you directly okay? Deal?

Lizzie : First of all y/n M.Stark, you're such an idiot cause I've been worried sick about you. Secondly, yeah your dad did came and asked for you. Thirdly...(sigh) it's hard for me to not call you but since this happen, deal.

Me : Thanks Chase. I really appreciate. Take care of yourself while I'm not there. Stay away from paps. Love you Olsen.

Lizzie : you too Matthew. Take care. Don't die yet. Come home safe. Both me and Tom will be waiting for you.

I end the call with a slight chuckle. 'how can she be serious and caring at the same time.' I thought to myself. "so you're from The Red Room as well?" Alexei ask me with his thick Russian accent.

"yes after three months with HYDRA, I were transferred to The Red Room for another three months." I reply casually. "you're the weapon they want to make so bad. You're Stark right?" I look at him in confuse. "I think so and yeah I'm a Stark." I state.

"Thank you." I turn my gaze at him. "For what?" I furrow my eyebrows. "Bringing my daughters back. I know my young one easy to talk to but not my elder one. She's...a bit hard." he smile weakly. "I need to agree with that, but she's kind. You have great daughters. Leaving and separated them were your biggest mistake." I look out the window with teary eyes. I still remember how Natasha told me about her family.

"detka, can you change with me? I need a nap." Yelena call out. I wipe my tears and walk to her. "sure, come." I then take her place fly with Natasha. "you're crying malyshka." Nat breaks the silence. "nothing to worry. I'm good Natalia." I said with no expression. She let's out a heavy sigh and we stay silent for the rest of the ride.

"you should've brought The Avengers superjet." Alexei said after we landed forcely. "We'll end up the same landing if following your fuel's expectations." I stand beside Yelena and she just chuckle. "That's my dad." she whisper.

"I swear if I hear one more word from him, I will kick him in the face." Pietro said with annoyed face. "he's the worst." Nat add. We all giggle. "Natasha. Natasha. Natasha. Come here. I want to ask you something." Three of us leave her with Alexei. "Come, it's important." he said with short breath from keeping up with us.

All of us stop when Natasha starts shouting. "Wait here. I'll go." Yelena said. We nod and sit down while waiting for them. "I miss Wanda." he suddenly say. "I know P, I miss her too. I promise we will go back to normal as soon as this settle." he look at me and ruffle my hair. "Thanks speedo." I say while putting my head on his shoulder. "no problem y/n, that's what bestfriends do. Always be there. I'm sure if not me, Wanda will be here with you." he said softly.