It Begins

TW : Strong Language/Torture

"GET UP!"
"WEAK!"
"USELESS!"

The words had been used to me about two months ago. Guess they really want to break me down real bad huh?

"GET UP!" One big fierce, broad shoulders man shouts at me. "If I know you are this weak, guess kill one of your family or maybe that sister of yours might boost your energy is it?"

I clenched my fist and run towards him. I jump on him and punch his face many times out of my anger. He caught my hands and throw me through the wall. He walk towards me but I managed to tackle his legs. I kneel his face the moment he fell to the ground.

I let out a heavy breath and suddenly someone clap from behind. "That's the spirit that I want Agent Jade." I turn around and see an old man, not that tall smirking at me. "Jade?" I give him a weird look.

Suddenly I being grab by two men. They both drag me out of the training room following the old man. I've been drag to a lab and being put on a cold metal table. Being cuffed both hands and legs. "What do you want to do with me! Let me go!" I try to free myself but none of it works.

"Well you think we put you under The Winter Soldier Programme for nothing huh? Before you meet 'him', we need to prepare our best weapon first." before I could react anything, one of the doctors inject me with a kind of blue liquid. It's not just end there. The other doctor put a cold metal around my head and the old man grinning at me. "From this moment, you are no longer y/n Stark. You are Agent y/n Jade. Our best weapon to defeat The Avengers."

This is our condition

"ARGHH!!!!!!" the moment it's done, my mind feels blank like nothing. "Is there anything you remember y/n?" I look at him blankly. "Who are you? Who is y/n?" The old man just give me a soft smile. "Well your name is y/n Jade. You are our best weapon together with The Winter Soldier, Bucky Barnes." I still confuse of what is happening to me.

Suddenly a man with a silver metal arm coming. He has long middle length hair and his face is just same as me, blank. "Mr Barnes, meet your new partner, y/n Jade, The Blue Dash. He just stared at me. Didn't react anything.

"Barnes, Jade. Get some rest. Tomorrow I got mission for you both before we transfer you to The Red Room." we both then being drag to our cell.

Natasha's POV
"Damn it!" It's been two months and still, we got no leads on y/n. All of us gets frustrated on this. Tony try in every Hydra's bases coordinate while both me and Clint try in manual way. Searching any signs from her but nothing.

"Excuse me." I said and leave the meeting room. I push the elevator to her level. As the door swings open, I walk to her most favourite place, recording room.

I touch her keyboard and move to her guitar. I take and hug the guitar tightly didn't realise tears falling off my cheeks. "I miss you malyshka. Where are you?" I sob while calling her.

I then walk towards her monitor and found few sheets of lyrics that she wrote. I read few of it until I read one unfinished lyrics.

Little do you know
How I'm breakin' while you fall asleep
Little do you know
I'm still haunted by the memories
Little do you know
I'm tryin' to pick myself up piece by piece
Little do you know
I need a little more time

Underneath it all I'm held captive by the hole inside
I've been holding back for the fear that you might change your mind
I'm ready to forgive you, but forgettin' is a harder fight
Little do you know
I need a little more time

I burst into tears reading it. I know she wrote it when we had our big fight. I take a pen near to the monitor and starting to write from my point of view.

Little do you know
I know you're hurt while I'm sound asleep
Little do you know
All my mistakes are slowly drownin' me
Little do you know
I'm tryin' to make it better piece by piece
Little do you know I
I love you 'til the sun dies

Oh wait, just wait
I love you like I've never felt the pain
Just wait
I love you like I've never been afraid
Just wait
Our love is here, and here to stay
So lay your head on me

I put down the pen and let out a heavy sigh. "I'm sorry y/n."

_______________________________________

Hey guys! Sorry it's quite short one cause I don't know what to put on the story anymore.

But no worries will give you guys something soon!

If you guys having any ideas that we can put on the story feel free to suggest! I really appreciate❤️

Btw the song is title 'Little Do You Know by Alex and Sierra'

Peace no war,
Dani.