Breaking The News

(A/N : It takes place a day after hydra called the avengers regarding y/n.)

Natasha's POV
I don't know how to tell both of them. As far as I'm not that fond of Lizzie, still she is one of the most important person in y/n's life.

I stare blankly at the wall until someone sit beside me. "you will tell them?" It's Tony. After the argument with y/n, we barely spoken. "I have to. They have the right to know but I don't know how to tell them. It-it's hard." I let out a heavy sigh.

"It's better we tell them than they know from someone else right? I will talk to Hiddleston. Can you handle Olsen?" I look at him. His eyes were bloodshot with tears and barely sleep. The call really got us messed up. "yeah sure can." Tony take my hand "can you promise me to be civil? I'm sure Hiddleston will take the news openly but Olsen, she grows protective on her since the day y/n saves her." I give him a tight squeeze and chuckle. "Guess our little devil never stops to save people right?" we both laugh.

He stand up and before he walk out, "update me on Olsen?" I nod and give him a reassuring smile. I grab my towel and take a quick shower. Once I done, I put on my blue ripped jeans and green flannel with blue sneakers. I put my hair in a messy bun and smile at the mirror remember how y/n want to get rid off my black taste in every outfits.

Lizzie's POV
I didn't hear from y/n a month since her video call before the battle. Same goes to Tom. We both starts to get worried.

Suddenly a knock from the door. As I open, reveal Natasha and my heart starts to beat fast.

"Nat, why you're here? Is everything okay?" She gives me a faint smile. "can I come in?" I let her in don't want to let the paps capture anything. She sits at the couch and I sit opposite her.

"Is everything okay Nat? I try to reach y/n but all send to voicemail. She survive right?" she look at me with tears form in her eyes. "she survived the battle eventhough she made a stupid decision putting a missile to the aliens' portal." she chuckle and my body start to less tense. "Then we decide to having a movie night after that and everything's fine really. Tony asked her to go buy some snacks and drinks from the store with Happy."

"We waited her for two hours but still no sign of them both..." I feel tense again and my mind starts to make any possible outcomes and I don't like it. "....a few minutes after that only Happy back and told us she's been kidnapped." I directly stand up "she-she's been kidnapped?"

"We try everything we can to trace her until we-we get a call from hydra." I fall down to my knees and Nat directly runs to me. "They said y/n will be put into The Winter Soldier Programme which leads three months with them and another three in red room." I just stare at her with a blank reaction "how is-how is she?" she look at me and shook her head. "she's bad but still smile through her pain. She asked me to tell you that don't worry about her, don't cry over her and she wants you to know that she loves you and Tom."

I break down into tears hearing what Nat said. I don't know how long I've been crying until a strong arms wrap around me. I look up and it's Tom. His eyes were red and puffy due to crying. "why her Tom? Why her?" Tom pull me into his embrace. "I don't know Elizabeth but one thing I know, she is strong. She can fight this and we need to be strong for her. Can we?" He ask wiping my tears from rolling down. I nod and hug him tightly.

(A/N : A little time jump a year since y/n being kidnapped. So it's 2014 - y/n is 13 years old.)

U - ultron / W - Wanda (Lizzie is on set age of ultron)

U : Wanda, if you stay here, you'll die.

W : I JUST DID. Do you know how it felt?

I hold the prop and stares at the 'ultron' emotionless.

W : IT FELT LIKE THAT.

"and...CUT! Goodjob Elizabeth!" Joss, our director said. "you got 20 minutes break before your scenes with Aaron." I put my thumbs up and walk to my chair.

A year. A year since Natasha broke the news to me. I miss her. 'you know, you will be great in the MCU. Accept the offer. You will do great hell you already been in the end credit of The Winter Soldier. I want to see you being Wanda. No one else.' I snap back to reality when I feel a tap on my shoulder. "You okay Lizzie?" Aaron ask me and I give him a small smile. "Yeah, I'm okay just a bit tired. I wonder why they made our scenes after my scenes with James (ultron)" He laugh "yeah acting always depressing first, happy later."

We talk for few minutes and Joss call us "Olsen! Johnson! We need you both on set!" He then stand and reach out his hand. "Ready twin?" I reach his hand "Ready."

P - Pietro / W - Wanda

W : Come back for me when everyone else is off, not before. You understand?

P : You know,

He smirk at me.

P : I'm 12 minutes older than you.

I chuckle at his jokes and reply with my 'sokovian' accent.

W : Go.

"CUT! And it's a wrap for you both today. Thank you and see you tomorrow!" we shout yeay like kids and runs to our trailer to take off our wigs and makeups. Once I done, I grab my phone and check my Instagram. I got notification from Aaron.

Caption : Wherever we look just smile! @Lizzie_olsen

@unknown38 : omg omg omg it's that Aaron in quicksilver costumes??!!
@unknown77 : Lizzie looks hot!
@twhiddleston : can't wait to watch the movie!
@Lizzie_olsen replied : soon!

I put my phone in my pocket and bid my goodbyes to everyone and head home.