The Stones

y/n's POV
"Thanos found the Soul Stone on Vormir." Nebula starts to explain. "I don't like the place already just by hearing the name." I state. All of us had been explained regarding Reality and Power Stones. Confusing is all I could say.

"What is Vormir?" Nat ask jotting down the important points. "A dominion of death, at the very center of celestials existence. It's where....Thanos murdered my sister." I get up and pull her into a hug. "she'll be proud of you." she nodded thank me.

"The Time Stone guy...." Nat said thinking. "Doctor Stephen Strange, a neurology surgeon before becoming a wizard..." I fill her in. "yeah, Sullivan Street." Dad interjects. "hmm...Blecker." Bruce correct him. "Wait, he live in New York?" Nat ask confirming. "No, he lives in Toronto..." dad add and I slap his arm. "Guys, if you pick the right year, there are three Stones in New York." all of us sit straight. "shut the front door." Bruce said in disbelief. "I need some air." I sigh heavily and leave the room.

"Rough day huh?" I look up and smile faintly. "I miss her." I said bluntly. "me too malyshka...I'm sorry for being so stupid. I wish I could tell you the reason why I become like this but I can't y/n..." before she could continue, I take her hand in mine. "I'm tired of this apologising thing. Just.....don't. Don't give me hope Romanoff. You will be function if Yelena's here. I will bring her back. I promise you that." I kiss her forehead and leave her alone in confuse.

"Alright we have a plan. Six Stones, three teams, one shot." Steve look at me and I nod with a reassuring smile. All of us wear our quantum suit and I stand with Bruce. "One round trip each. No mistakes. No do overs. Most of us are somewhere we know but it doesn't mean we should know what to expect." Steve said with as serious tone.

"Be careful. Look out for each other. No matter how long you known them. Today here, you are a team, a family. We're here to bring back our love ones. This is the fight of our lives...and we're gonna win." Nat look at me with a proud smile as I continued. "A family is forever." I look at her with a soft smile. "Goodluck people." I said before all of us stand in our positions.

"They're pretty good at that." Rocket state and Scott agrees. "Alright you've heard them. Stroke those keys,y'all agree?" dad remind us again and I nod at him. "See you in a minute." I smile at her softly nod. "don't die Romanova." she smirk at me.

New York 2012
Tony's POV
"Alright we all have our assignments. Two stones uptown, one stone down. Stay low. Keep an eye on the clock." Steve look at three of us. Suddenly we heard a loud smash and it was 2012 hulk.

"Well, I do miss the old days big guy." y/n giggle as Bruce hide his face in embarrassment. "Maybe smash a few things along the way and y/n, make sure you didn't bump into your 12 years old self. Stay close with Bruce." he add. "don't worry grandpa. I was at the tower fighting with Loki. Won't bump. Promise." she chuckle lightly.

"Well no sh*t munchkin, stay safe cause I don't want to hear you're on the bed rest. It's been a good five years without it." she rolls her eyes and hug me tightly. We then parted our ways.

Asgard 2013
Thor's POV
"Alright here's the deal puppy. You're gonna charm her and I'm gonna poke her with this thing and extract the Reality Stone and get gone, lickety-split." The rabbit explains.

I take a deep breath and release it. "I'll be right back okay? There's a whine cellar, which is down here. My father used to stash with a huge barrel of ale. I'll see if the cellar has a couple of..." I turn my way and leave the rabbit but he manage to stop me. Suddenly we both heard a door open and quickly hide. It was mother.

"who's the fancy Broad?" he ask. "it's my mother. She dies today." I look at her sadly. Suddenly I couldn't breathe and my mind was scattering. "I can't do this. I can't do this. I shouldn't be here. I shouldn't have come." I keep rambling until Rocket slap me in the face.

Morag 2014
Rhodey's POV
"okay so uhh...we just wait around for this Quill guy to show up and then he leads us to the Power Stone, is that it?" I ask the blue robot. "let's take cover. We're not the only ones in 2014 looking for the stones." she reply with a cold face. "Wait a minute, what are you talking about right now? Who else is looking for these stones?" I stop her. "My father, my sister....and me." I look at her in shock. "and you? Where are you right now?" I ask curiously.

Back to New York 2012
Tony's POV
"Got to hustle up Cap, things look like they're just about to wrap up here." I inform through the comms. "Got it. I'm approaching the elevator now." Steve reply. As I get in the tower, I change back to my regular wear. "ugh, Mr Rogers, I almost forgot that suit...did nothing to your ass." I chuckle.

"no one ask you to look, Tony." he groaned. "it's ridiculous. I bet Romanoff likes it." I tease him more. I then flick Scott to my 2012 self and fly to the other side of the tower. "Alright Cap, we got our scepter in the elevator just passing the 18th floor." I inform him. "got it. Head to the lobby." he replied. "Alright see you there." I then change into a security clothes to blend in.

While with y/n and Bruce...
y/n's POV
"I'm sorry I can't help you." The Ancient One told us. She then pull out a long orang line to explain to us. "The infinity stones create what you experience as the flow of time. Remove one of the stones, and that flow splits." she remove one of the stones. "now this may benefit your reality...but my new one not so much. In this new branch reality, without our chief weapon against the power of darkness, our world will overrun. Millions will suffer. So tell me, can your science prevent all that?" she ask us both.

I take a deep breath and reply. "No, but we can erase it because once we're done with the stones, we can return each one to its own time the moment it was taken. So chronologically..." Bruce then take the stone and put back to its place. "in that reality...it never left." he continue. She then turn away. "yes but you're leaving out the most important part....in order to return the stones, you have to survive." I sigh heavily and look at her.

"Alright Queen Narnia, I might not be the best option to say I will survive in this battle cause my priority is to have them back....eventhough I need to sacrifice myself but I assure you that you can trust Bruce. He will. I promise you that." she then shake her head. "I can't risk this reality on a promise. It's the duty of the sorcerer supreme to protect the Time Stone." I look at her feel the urge to kill her already but Bruce snaps.

"Then why the hell did Strange give it away?" her face then drops. "What did you say?" she ask not believing. "Strange. He gave it away to spare my dad's life. He gave it to Thanos." I tell her. "willingly?" she keeps on asking. "yes." we both said in union. "why?" I rub my temples. "I don't know. Maybe he made a mistake." I argued. "or I did." she said sadly.

"Strange is meant to be the best of us." she said after putting back Bruce's soul into his body and give him the stone. "so he must've done it for a reason." Bruce replied. "I fear you might right." she handed the stone shakily. "Thank you." we both say in union. She then hold our hands firmly. "I'm counting on you both. We all are." I smile at her and nod.