Make It Up To You

(A/N : it's 2015, age of ultron didn't happen and you are 14 years old if you wanna catch up with your age)

"come on slowly you can do it." I said to Nat. After few weeks since my memories came back, I made as much time as I can with my family. "ughh this is annoying you know. I lost my patience already. It's been a month!" Nat said in frustration try her best to walk slowly to me without using crutches. "sorry big sis but complaining couldn't make you walk faster." she limp with a stressful face. "yeah I'm trying Stark just....it's stressful."

When she just an inch away from me, I grab her in bridal style and spin her around. She wrapped her arms around my neck and giggle. "alright alright you can st-stop now. P-please malyshka." we both giggle and I put her on a stool at the kitchen carefully.

"y/n?" I turn as I pass her the drink. "yeah? Anything bothering you sis?" I chug the drink cause been quite thirsty. "did you realise you can carry me for few times now?" I lift an eyebrow at her and clear my throat before replying. "I did noticed few times actually and last time I even could hold lizzie when she jumped on me last few weeks. Oh! I even smashed few of Steve's punching bags during my training with him. I feel bad for him."

She made her thinking face and suddenly tap my back until I almost choke an apple. "I'm so so sorry malyshka." I drink some water and finally calm myself down. "you lucky your leg still recovering if not I had thrown you into the pool." she just laugh but put her hands up in defeat. "alright alright I'm sorry! As I was saying, you need to tell both Bruce and Tony. It might have something to do with hydra." I think for a moment and finally nod.

Suddenly FRIDAY's voice chime in. "Miss Stark, Mr Stark requires you to be at the meeting room now." I roll my eyes and give natasha a chuckle. "well my lovely dad needs me. Are you going to be okay here? Want me to bring you to the couch, room?" Before she could reply, Steve cut off "It's okay kid, I got her." I kiss nat's head and say thank you to Steve before go to the meeting room.

As the elevator door open, I make my way to the meeting room. I was greet by my dad, a brunette hair woman, maybe few years older than me and a white silver hair man look alike as the woman. "There you are munchkin! Come I want to introduce you to our new recruit, Pietro and Wanda Maximoff. They from Sokovia and...."
I raise an eyebrow at my dad and he continue with sad tone. "....they're from hydra." I look at them with a sad smile as it reminds me of James. "Hey guys, my name is y/n. Nice to meet you both. You're twins right?" They both look at me in confuse. "How did you know we're twins?" Pietro ask with his thick Sokovian accent. "Movies help sometimes." I reply with a grin.

My dad clear his throat and shot daggers at Pietro. "Alright dad no need to scare the man over there. I'm just being friendly. At last! I got new friends same age as me!" my dad soften his face and smile at me. "alright now can you be a good daughter show them their rooms at your level. You lucky I love you." I grin at him and do the love sign at him. He just roll his eyes and leave three of us. Before he leave, he go back and say "Don't forget you have dinner with your mom and me tonight. Dress...formal." I roll my eyes dramatically "suits included as formal right?" he just left me without replying.

"Sorry about that guys. Come on! Can't wait to show you both your rooms." I drag the twins to the elevator and ask FRIDAY to take us to our level. As we arrive, I show them first two rooms that I use quite a lot. "Okay this is a recording room. I usually use to write and record few songs here." Wanda just admire the room while Pietro surprise. "Woa you can sing? That's so cool!" I just shook my head in embarrassment. "Not that good trust me." Then we walk to my study room.