Photoshoot

(Now you are 18 years old if you're wondering and it's 2019)

"Alright dad, this suit most probably looks great but need a little shaping." I state after 10 suits of changing. Both me and dad out for suit's fitting for his wedding.

"SERIOUSLY?!" he look at me in shock. "I'm so done with this." he then left both me and Jane, our fitter of the day. "Be right back Jane." I smile apologetically at her and runs up to dad.

"Hey tin man." I nudge his shoulder. "I'm sorry kiddo." he said sadly. I turn facing him. "it's okay dad. I know it's not easy to find a perfect one." I cupped his face. Since our Father-Daughter Moment, we're getting close each days.

"okay like this, how about I design your suit and give it to Jane. How's that sound?" he look at me with a sweet smile. "Sounds great munchkin. I'm getting pissed with their designs and changing." I giggle at his annoyed face. "Alright old man, let's get this change and we get cheeseburger." his face lights up and he practically run back to get change.

On our way home, I got a call from Lizzie.

Call

y : hey Chase, I'm on speaker right now. Driving.

L : Stark, you need to help me.

y : everything's good Liz?

I look at dad with worried face.

L : I will send you the address. Can you come?

y : Elizabeth I swear if you're pulling a prank on me, I'll go scarlet witch on you. I don't care.

Dad chuckle at my furious.

L : god Matthew relax, just come and you will know.

y : (sigh) alright be there in an hour. Bye Chase love you.

L : love you too Matthew.

"you really look like you want to kill her honey." he laughs crazily. "yeah that's what happened when this woman practically passed out last time you met her and it's a prank." I mumbled angrily. "okay okay notes taken. That one was unforgiving. Tom even block her for a week." he said defeated.

Soon we arrive and we bid our goodbyes and I left driving to the place Lizzie just sent me. After an hour drive, I arrived at a tall building. As I parked my car, I go to the reception. "Hey, I'm here for Lizzie Olsen." The receptionist then smile and lead me to the elevator. I thank the receptionist as the door swings open.

"at last Matthew! Took you long enough." I look at Lizzie who's with other two women more likely look alike. "sorry. Matthew, these are my sisters, Ashley and Mary Kate. Guys, this is y/n." I smile softly and before I could shake their hands, I were pulled into a warm hug.

"nice to meet you y/n. We're dying to meet you since you saved our little sister from the paps." Ashley explained. "wow, that was few years back and Chase, are you okay? You both fine?" The twins now look at me in confusion.

"no it's just Lizzie called me and ask to come immediately." soon the twins shot daggers at her and I swear they all scary. "Ow! What was that for?" Lizzie groaned rubbing her head. "That was for scaring y/n. Sorry we just asked her if you can come here and help us. We suddenly had one model cancelled last minute to shoot with Lizzie and she said you could help." Mary Kate now explain.