I'm Done...

y/n's POV
"Thank you for being with us y/n." Melina hug me for a month taking care of them. "you're a good kid y/n and you always welcome here, with or without Natasha and Yelena." I were pulled into a long warm hug by Alexei. Natasha left after our fight. She took my bike and I don't mind with that.

"you're welcome guys. I just do what I've promised. Always know that they love you both so much." Both of them smile lightly. We then bid our goodbye and I fly back to New York since Steve wants to meet me. As I put on autopilot, dad call me.

Call

T : hey munchkin, you're flying home?
y : hey dad! Yeah but I'm kinda fly to the compound first. Steve wants to meet me and I want to take my bike from Nat.
T : typical Rogers (roll eyes) anyways! Lizzie will come over tonight so dinners?
y : I try to be there before dinner. Miss mom and the little trouble too.
T : your mom being mom as usual. While your sister....I'm a little bit lower than getting my head explode.
y : (laugh hardly) I can see that from your face tin man. Hang on I'll be there before dinner. DON'T TELL ANYBODY!
T : my lips are sealed. Careful honey. Love you.
y : love you too dad.

I slump myself on the couch in the quinjet and sigh heavily. "J, what do you think Steve wants to meet me?" I ask my AI. "not that I know Miss Stark." he replied. "anything huge happened?" I confirming. "no missions were alert and all fine miss." he explained.

I make way to my old room as I landed. Take shower and change to more comfy clothes. White hoodie and black sweats. I put my hair up and go down to the kitchen to make myself Macaroni.

"good morning Miss Stark. Mr Rogers is in the training room." FRIDAY greet me. "thanks for the info FRIDAY I'll have my breakfast first." I reply. "Macaroni for breakfast?" a sudden voice startle me. "why hello to YOU TOO Mr Wilson." I roll my eyes. "Hey, I'm sorry. Used to do that with you. Kinda our thingy." we both then burst into laughter.

"yeah I miss that. To answer your question, yeah Macaroni for breakfast. Don't judge me. I love it for years now." Sam do 'spill the tea' face. "hm...I wonder who change that." I hit his arms and chuckle lightly. We talk and he help me preparing breakfast for the people left in the compound.

"what's smells so nice? Sam, don't tell me you did it and it's Macaroni?" Steve ask curiously. "why everybody's judging Macaroni as breakfast and don't worry grandpa I'm making it." his eyes went wide and pull me into a bear hug. "first of all, you stink Steve. Secondly, let's eat I'm starving!!!" I release myself from him.

"Steve, what smells good in here? I don't think you co-" she stopped as her eyes meet mine. We stood there completely in silence until she clears her throat. "I shou-"

"Hey, stay. Have breakfast with us. Like the old days." I stopped her. "yeah come on Nat. It smells good here. Your loss." Sam added. "yeah agreed. Come onn" Steve grab her hand and sit her down. We then eat like the old days even not with everyone. "you put hot sauce Stark?" Sam ask with a weird face.

"don't judge birdy but trust me I used to hate it too." I giggle. "WE. We used to hate it." I smile weakly at her knowing we both used to say Yelena is the weirdest. We then eat in a comfortable silence and the boys help washing the dishes. Nat hurriedly leaving to her room for shower avoiding me.

"good to be home?" Steve ask sitting beside me. "I'm glad. Home is the people I love to. I've been home in Russia too, with the Stark's and with you guys." I smile at him. "Nat told me everything. She came home....lost. You're crazy for asking her to shoot you you know that right?" I chuckle dryly hearing that.

"I'm the one who get to call crazy after she's acting like a bi*ch for three damn years Rogers?" I look at him in disbelief. "y/n, I'm not-" I stand immediately as I feel the rage. "NOT WHAT ROGERS?! Don't act like you've known everything I've been through. I.... I trusted her. I trusted her to protect me and care for me the moment she saved me from that big guys. I'M NOT A KID ANYMORE STEVE. I'M FU*KING 21!" I walk to the nearest wall and start to punch it.

Natasha's POV
I immediately get to my room after breakfast and let out the breath that I don't even realised I hold. I feel bad after our fight. I decided to leave without telling Melina and Alexei but Melina always update me how they are. I told Steve about the fight and he surprised to be honest.

I jolted up after hearing yelling and wall punch. I run downstairs and seeing y/n punching the wall with Steve trying to stop her. "ALL I DID IN MY LIFE IS JUST TO PLEASE EVERYONE AND NO ONE EVEN CARE ABOUT IT! BECAUSE WHY? THE ONE WHO REALLY CARES ARE GONE!!!" I run stopping her from punching the wall.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry y/n. I shouldn't do this to you. I left you when you need me the most. Please....please just stop. You're hurting yourself..." I hold her wrist begging her to stop. She pulls off from my grip. "you've said that years back when I was 12. That was....10 years ago." she scoffed. "yet you did it again Romanoff. I don't understand why. I'm done....I'm done with your sh*t. Rogers, stop interfere with my life. You're not my dad. I'm a fu*king Stark." with that she left the compound with her bloody hand.

Just MEOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara