London

London. We flew out here immediately after Steve received the news. "and now I would like to invite Sharon Carter to come up and say a few words." soon a tall blonde woman came up to the stage for a speech. I can feel Sam nudge our shoulders and when our eyes met hers, I couldn't believe she is the niece of Peggy Carter.

"How are you holding up?" I ask after the ceremony ended. "I'm good kid. We tend to loose people along our ways. I love her and I always be." Steve said sadly. I pull him into a long, warm hug. Suddenly I heard steps coming and it was Natasha. I pull out from him and smile before I left them both.

Steve's POV
"When I came out of the ice, I thought everyone I had known was gone. Then I found out she was alive. I was just lucky to have her." I finally break the silence. "She had you back too." Nat said sadly.

"Who else signed?" I ask. "Tony, Rhodey, Vision." she stated. "Clint?" I ask Steve sternly. "Says he's retired." she sigh. "The twins?" I ask carefully cause the twins are very sensitive subject. "Tbd. I'm off to Vienna for the signing of the accords. There's plenty of room on the jet." I let out a heavy sigh. "Just because it's the path of least resistance, doesn't mean it's the wrong path. Staying together is more important than how we stay together." we both lock our eyes together.

"What are we giving up to do it? I sigh." I'm sorry Nat I can't sign it. I don't know y/n, but I think she's agree with me." I shake my head not giving her hopes high. "I know." she said with a small smile. "Then what are you doing here?" I ask looking in her eyes. "I didn't want you to be alone. Yes, you would say y/n's here but I want to be here for you." we both locked our eyes and Nat pull me into a hug.

y/n's POV
"I know brother. It's dangerous but I couldn't bare looking at my own family separate. Half with the government and half against it and before you ask, I'm the second one." I heard a heavy sigh from the other line. I called Tom while leaving both Steve and Natasha having their moments.

"Be careful darling. I don't know how Lizzie will react to this. Did she knows about your mission in Lagos?" I keep silent to his question. "We both love you equally y/n and please don't push us away..." Before he could continue, I notice the news of new explosion in Vienna and the main suspect is, James Buchanan Barnes. "T-Tom, I have to go. Bye, love you." I end the call and dial Nat's number.

Call
Nat : Yeah?

y/n : are you alright natalia?

Nat : uh yeah, thanks I got lucky. Malyshka, I know how much Barnes means to you, to Steve. I really do. Stay home. You'll only make this worse. For all of us. Please.

y/n : Are you saying you'll arrest us?

Nat : No. Someone will. If you both interfere. That's how it works now.

y/n : if he's this far gone natalia, either me or Steve should be the one to bring him in.

Nat : Why?

y/n : because besides Steve, I'm the one who least likely to die trying.

With that, I end the call. "Let me guess, she asked both of you to stay away." Sam look at me with a small smile. "Well knowing Romanoff that's how it is Sam and I'm being a good little sister obeying what she just told me not to." I scoff.

"Tips have been pouring in since that footage went public. Everybody thinks The Winter Soldier goes to their gym. Most of it's noise. Except for this." Sharon pass Steve a file and I scan it using my AI technology. "My boss expects a briefing, pretty much now. So, that's all the headstart you're gonna get." she's flirting with him obviously. "Thank you." Steve politely said. "You're gonna have to hurry. We have orders to shoot on sight." with that, she left us.

We now in Bucharest cause that's the last location of James. "Steve, it's not nice getting inside someone's house without permission." I tease him through the comms. "Then why are you here Stark?" he reply with a smirk. "Heads up Cap, German special forces, approaching from the South." Sam inform. "Understood." he replied.

"They've set the perimeter." Sam add. I'm ready with my bow and arrow. I aim at the front door to gives us time. I then jump out from the window ready to take them all. "GO JAMES I GOT THIS!" I said the moment our eyes met. I marked few arrows on each side of the room and six on the front door. When the door explode, three of us fight the forces. "Come on Rogers!" he hold me cause we about to fly to the next building where James jumped. The moment we land, we saw he fighting with a black cat suit.

"Stand down!" The police ask us. "Keep up with us while you can man!" I told them. Now we're on the road try to keep up with James. I manage to grab a bike and speed to him. "James!" he then jump behind me I speed. Not a moment later, we've been scratch by the black cat suit. Three of us were thrown away and now we're being surrounded by the forces and Rhodes.

"Stand down, now." Rhodey said aiming at me. "Just great." I roll my eyes kneeling down. "Congratulations Cap, you're a criminal." he add. Then all the cops put me, James, Sam and Steve in cuffs. "Your highness." Rhodey said the moment the black cat suit open his mask. Now I know who is it. Prince Tchalla of Wakanda.

"So do you like cats?" Sam ask out of nowhere. "Sam..." Steve cuts him off. "What?" They both now argue and I start to feel irritating. "oh shut up you both. Sam, if you ever ask stupid questions again, I will ask Rhodes to throw you out. Steve, remind me again why I'm here with you and your highness, I'm sorry for what happened earlier. You might not understand why I'm saying this now but you will later on." Tchalla then give me a reassuring smile.

"For the record, this is what making things worse looks like." Natasha walk beside me with a regret look. "is dad here?" I ask and she nods. He's on the phone while we enter and trust me I miss his peaceful face. "Consequences?" Steve ask. "Secretary Ross wants you three prosecuted. Had to give him something." Trust me if looks can kill, Steve will be six feet under right now.

"I'm not getting that shield back am I?" he ask seriously. "Technically it's the government's property. Wings too." my eyes widen hearing the statement. "Hold up. Since when things that Stark's made is under government?" I ask sarcastically.

I left the room when both dad and Steve arguing about the accord. Now I come back focusing at the screen which James now is being questioned by a 'psychiatric'. Suddenly the whole building was out of light.

"JARVIS, scan the perimeter and I want James's locations ASAP." I then run to sub-level five, east wing according to Sharon. When we arrive, all of the guards were scattered around unconscious. Then I heard a man named Zemo asking for help. I walk to him, grab his collar and pin him at the wall. "Who are you? What do you want?" I ask him. "To see an empire fall." he then chuckle. Suddenly James grab Sam from behind and throw him aside. "Steve! He's here!" I shout and now both Steve and James fighting. "You lucky I need to deal with them." I let him go and all I can see is James throwing Steve to the elevator.

"Nat you okay?" she just nod try to gasp some air. I look around and see dad laying down. "Dad! Please tell me you're alive." I slap his face softly. "I'm awake! I'm awake! Oh it's just you honey." I help him stand and give him one of my favourite guns. "you loose it, I want the exact one." I then shoots the air to make everyone stop.