The Bartons' Family

Clint's POV
I just got home from a mission Fury sent me with Cap and Tony.

"honey, I'm home!" I shout and few minutes later here comes running from the stairs. "yeayyy it's dad!!! Mom dad's back!" I smile hugging Cooper and Lila. Soon Laura my wife come, I hug and kiss her. "miss you" I said. Suddenly our moments interrupt by a phone call. I groan while take out my phone from my pocket and shock.

It's natasha.

"hey Clint." she said from the other side. "hey Nat. How you doing? It's been a year. Calls/texts should be nice Romanoff." I said with a slight chuckle. Part of me relief she's okay but part of me still worry where she could be for a year. "yeah I know I didn't contact any of you guys except Fury. I'm sorry Clint." she sigh.

Natasha's POV
I sigh blaming myself for not telling Clint where or how am I for almost a year. "it's fine Nat I know you were on the run. I probably do the same if I were you. No hard feelings I swear." he laugh at the end of the line. Besides y/n, Clint is the only person that I show my vulnerable side on.

"hello Nat? Still there?" I snap back to reality "yeah you were saying?" he lets out a soft chuckle "still the same Romanoff I know when something is bothering her. What's wrong?" he knows me damn well.

I take deep breathe "I'm coming back to the compound but I need your help." I said waiting for his response. "sure anything Nat. Tell me." he said calmly. "I'm bringing someone along, she's the one that help me when I was on the run. She save me. Fury knows about this but she needs somewhere safe to stay cause I need to deal few things with SHIELD regarding her. Can I bring her to your house for the time being?". I explain hoping he might help or else I need to make other arrangements.

There's silent for few moments "sure why not I gladly want to meet this saviour of yours. When are you bringing her?" I sigh in relief knowing he gladly accept the offer. "we will arriving tomorrow evening as our flight will be landing in the morning. Will text you as soon as we land." I tell him. "alright see you tomorrow then. Bye Nat." We end the call.

y/n's POV
I done packing and natasha come to my room. "alright I just called Clint and he can't wait to meet you tomorrow." she said happily. "how you two met?" I ask bluntly. Her face reaction suddenly change. She tense up a bit and after that relax "he was sent to kill me cause you know I'm still in a bad place but he made a different call by saving me." congrats y/n your smart mouth makes her recall her past again. "thanks for trusting me enough to tell me one of your biggest secret. Sorry for making you recall one of your past." I said and she pull me for a forhead touch. "hey, that's what sisters do. No more secrets right?" she said calmly. I pull out and kiss her forhead. Hug her tightly.

Natasha had booked our flight to Lowa, clint's location. I feel excited to meet the Bartons' but at the same time nervous on how they would react knowing a kid is the one who Saving natasha romanoff, a russian spy, shield's agent. We boarded the plane and I fell asleep the whole ride cause too tired at the moment.

I rub my eyes cause I feel someone shakes her shoulder (pardon my English) and realised I slept on natasha's shoulder the whole ride. "wake up malyshka we're here." I mumble okay and as we walk outside the airport, I saw someone with the sign 'I'm adorable' waving at us.

Natasha just laugh shaking her head

Natasha just laugh shaking her head. We walk towards the man and natasha hug him. "Clint this is y/n, y/n this is Clint." natasha said and Clint scrouch down to my level "hey kid my name is Clint nice to meet you nat's saviour." he held his hands out for a shake and I take it "hey Clint, I'm y/n nice to meet you too." I smile at him.

We then walk through clint's truck and drive to his house.

It took an hour drive from airport to his house. When we arrive, I can see a nice farm house. It's a humble house with a beautiful scenery.

We got out from the car and two kids running hugging Clint. There is a boy who I assume 12 years old and a girl who looks younger than me, maybe around 6 years old. Soon the girl hug natasha. "I miss you auntie Nat. Where were you?" the girl asked. "I'm so sorry honey I got some work to catch up and now have time to visit you and the others. By the way, I would like you to meet a friend of mine. Her name is y/n."

"hye y/n, I'm Lila and this is my brother Cooper." they both give me a group hug and I feel so welcome. Suddenly a woman came out and Nat hug her. The woman walk towards me and give me a warm hug "hey y/n, my name is Laura, clint's wife." I smile. "you have a wonderful family Laura thanks for all the warm hugs, I appreciate it so much." I said.

We then go inside Clint show me the room I will be staying. I share a room with Lila. I glad that the Bartons' are such a welcoming family. It's been a long time I didn't have a warm hug from someone other than natasha. I love this family already.

_______________________________________

Hey guys! Now y/n meet the family already and they are so welcoming❤️

How long y/n will stay with them?
How long will you be apart from natasha?
How you handle yourself without natasha?

Stay tune!

Peace no war,
Dani.