Long Day Ahead

A year later.... (2020)
"had a long day?" I groaned as Lizzie greeted. "Never thought this bad Chase. Shut up and give me a break." I bury my face on the couch. "get up young lady and get ready. I want you to meet someone." I jolt up and smirking at her.

"hm...interesting. Who is he?" I tease her. "Wait-how do you know it's he?" she ask me in confusion. "duhh Elizabeth I watch gossips. I'm not that bad you know." I roll my eyes walking past her to the kitchen. "So tell me Olsen." I grab an apple passing at her to cut. I decided to move in with her since I've been filming in LA most of the time.

"he's in a band. Average guy. Understanding and sweet. Not typical cringe man." she told me with sparks in her eyes. "so Boyd was cringe?" she look at me deadly as I burst into a huge laughter. "I hate you." she crossed her arms in annoyance. "oh you love me so much Chase. You just have to admit it." with that I run to my room for shower.

I choose to wear stripe buttons up with blue jeans and let my hair down. Didn't feel to put anything on my face, so natural y/n it is. I feel wanna post on my Instagram and pull out my phone.

 I feel wanna post on my Instagram and pull out my phone

Like by 78940 people
Caption : Natural me❤️

@Lizzie_Olsen : you lucky you're beautiful Stark.
      @y/n_Stark replied : thank you for the compliment Olsen. You love me just admit it already😌
@user789 : chaos sisters🤣
@user999 : this duo will be death of us all😂😂😂
@Tony_Stark : enough fighting children. I had enough headache don't add more💆🏻
    @y/n_Stark replied : come on dad it's just two of us😏
@user323 : The Stark's🤣🤣🤣

I then laugh hysterically. "you give him a heart attack you know that?" Lizzie giggle covering her mouth. "come on this is the only time I have before the little Stark come out." yep mom now pregnant. Dad is having a difficult time in handling mom's mood switching. Poor him.

Suddenly the door bell rings and Lizzie rush to the door. I help her set up the table and bring out the meal. Bruschetta. Interesting. "so, this is my bestfriend slash sister slash partner in crime, y/n. y/n, this is Robbie.

"Hey man, nice to meet you. Wait, did we met somewhere? You looked familiar." I shake his hand with a warm smile. "I came to one of your tours and made a small appearance on your last concert in New York." my face lights up as I remember. "Robbie from Milo Greene?" he nod chuckle at my excitement. "man, what a small world! Didn't know you're with Lizzie." he blush as I mentioned her name.

"Alright before I started to regret meeting you both, come sit and have a bite on my lovely bruschetta." we both chuckle at Lizzie's frustration. We eat and get to know each other better that we thought. They met on one of his performances and clicked since then. (I just made it up so just enjoy)

"Congrats on your new movie y/n. I'm such a fan. It's musical if I'm not mistaken right?" he ask for confirmation. "yep. Kind of my forte. Express your acting through songs. Thank you for your support. I appreciate it." I smile thankfully. "you're my favourite child actress tho. Didn't know I get to meet you. I heard so much about you from Lizzie." I laugh lightly.

We talk and keep on tease Lizzie every chance we got. I'm happy at how they both look at each other. She never been this much of carefree in front of a person she just met. I proud of her. "I'm gonna go to the toilet for a while." Lizzie then leave us both.

"you like her?" he spit out the water at my sudden question. "ye-yeah. She's different. Very humble and cheeky at the same time. I love the way she flustered herself. Her nose scrunch melt me everytime." he said sincerely. "Take a good care of her Rob. I might be younger than you but I will kick your ass if you ever hurt her." I pat his shoulder and he nod understand what I mean.

He decides to make his way home as it strikes almost midnight. "Thanks for having me." he smile sweetly. "glad to know you man. You have my number. Call me for a collab." I give him a friendly hug. "no problem man and thanks Liz. The food was great with all of the fresh vegetables." Lizzie blush at his compliment. We bid our goodbye and Lizzie grinning at me.

"so....." she trace a circle shape on my shoulder. "so...?" I act dumb. "erghh how is he y/n?" she ask in frustration. "Well he's nice, a good man. I'm comfortable with him." I said truthfully. "I saw how you both look each other. I'm happy if you're happy Liz. I know you've been dating him but only now you bringing him to meet me. Honestly? He's currently my favourite." we both chuckle.

"Thank you y/n for not asking me even you've seen the news tons of time. Now is the right time for me to meet you both. I don't want to bring him when you need me the most. Especially after the battle." I then pull her into a long warm hug. "you don't have to Chase. You know you can tell me anything, anytime right? You deserve to be happy. I won't stop you." I kiss her forehead with a light chuckle.

"sometimes I forgot you almost 20. Always a kid to me. A kid who saved me from crazy paps at the cafe." I bury my face at her shoulder giggle at the memories. "always the person that saved everyone." she continues. "Enough about me Elizabeth you made me blush and soft right now." she roll her eyes and pull out her phone for a selfie.

Like by 945678 people Caption : As much as I hate this woman, you always be my favourite Matthew!❤️ @y/n_Stark

Caption : As much as I hate this woman, you always be my favourite Matthew!❤️ @y/n_Stark

@user876 : aww I'm melting at the caption.
     @y/n_Stark replied : trust me that's how I feel right now. Please, IS THIS ELIZABETH CHASE OLSEN??!!
    @Lizzie_Olsen replied : I HATE YOU Y/N MATTHEW STARK!
@user654 : oh god🤣🤣🤣✋🏻😭
@user678 : trust me y/n now being chase by Lizzie. #saveyn
   @y/n_Stark replied : HELP ME CALL 911!!!