It's Okay

y/n's POV
I run out from my room after Wanda had her angry look storming out from Pietro's room. I walk to his room and saw him leaning beside his bed with tears.

"Hey, hey what happened P?" I ask him worriedly. He just look at me and burst into tears. "it's okay P. Let it all out." he clutch onto me for half an hour. "come on, let's get you up." I help him up and sit him on the bed.

"Don't beat yourself up Pietro. It's not your fault. It's just everyone want us to be together and Wanda....she just disappointed. That's all. It's okay, I will talk to her. Okay?" he look at me with a sad smile. "Hey, this is not my speedo. My speedo always know what to do." we both then giggle and he pull me into a tight hug. "Thank you princess. You always know how to give me some senses." I nudge his arm and smile.

I then stand and walk to find Wanda after saying my goodbye to him. I saw her sitting at the corner of my piano at the recording room. I walk to the piano and play it. (you can search if the world was ending by JP Saxe and Julia Michaels)

I was distracted
And in traffic
I didn't feel it
When the earthquake happened
But it really got me thinkin'
Were you out drinkin'?
Were you in the living room
Chillin' watchin' television?
It's been a year now
Think I've figured out how
How to let you go and let communication die out

I know, you know, we know
You weren't down for forever and it's fine
I know, you know, we know
We weren't meant for each other and it's fine

I look at her with a sad smile.

But if the world was ending
You'd come over, right?
You'd come over and you'd stay the night
Would you love me for the hell of it?
All our fears would be irrelevant
If the world was ending
You'd come over, right?
The sky'd be falling and I'd hold you tight
And there wouldn't be a reason why
We would even have to say goodbye
If the world was ending
You'd come over, right?
Right?
If the world was ending
You'd come over, right?
Right?

She look at me and sing her part.

I tried to imagine
Your reaction
It didn't scare me when the earthquake happened
But it really got me thinkin'
That night we went drinkin'
Stumbled in the house
And didn't make it past the kitchen
Ah, it's been a year now
Think I've figured out how
How to think about you without it rippin' my heart out

I smile and we sing our part together.

I know, you know, we know
You weren't down for forever and it's fine
I know, you know, we know
We weren't meant for each other and it's fine

But if the world was ending
You'd come over, right?
You'd come over and you'd stay the night
Would you love me for the hell of it?
All our fears would be irrelevant
If the world was ending
You'd come over, right?
The sky'd be falling while I'd hold you tight
No, there wouldn't be a reason why
We would even have to say goodbye
If the world was ending
You'd come over, right?
You'd come over, you'd come over, you'd come over, right?

I know, you know, we know
You weren't down for forever and it's fine
I know, you know, we know
We weren't meant for each other and it's fine

But if the world was ending
You'd come over, right?
You'd come over and you'd stay the night
Would you love me for the hell of it?
All our fears would be irrelevant
If the world was ending
You'd come over, right?
The sky'd be falling while I hold you tight
No, there wouldn't be a reason why
We would even have to say goodbye
If the world was ending
You'd come over, right?
You'd come over, you'd come over, you'd come over, right?

If the world was ending
You'd come over, right?

I pull her into a tight hug and kiss her head. "this song is what I feel towards him. No matter what happen, we both will be there for each other but not a relationship kind. It never has." I told the Maximoff girl with a calm tone.

"why? Did something happen?" she ask. "Nothing happened. We both talked about it and agree to stay as bestfriends. You both important to me. I couldn't loose anyone else. You know, when we're both on the run, he always said he missed you. Me too if you wondering." she giggle at my stutter.

"Red Room taught me of not being loved for a long time. It changed after I met my other sister, Yelena. I lost my hope when Nat hate me few years back. Yelena showed me opposite of it and when I met Tony and Pepper, they both show me I'm worth it. When I met you both, I promise myself I would never leave you." I said truthfully.

"now I feel really an idiot for being mad at my own twin brother." we both giggle as she pull out from our hug. "it's okay Wanda. Siblings meant to fight. No matter what, you will find your way back together. As example, me and Nat." I smile at her reassuring.

I then walk her to her room. "Goodnight Maximoff. Talk to him tomorrow." she nod and I walk to my room with Lizzie sleeping peacefully. I climb up the bed slowly not to wake her. "goodnight Chase. Love you." I kiss her head and fall asleep immediately.

I woke up with Lizzie in my arms. "Hey Chase, I need you to let go." she then nuzzle herself more and I sigh annoyingly. "Elizabeth please I need to go and pee." she then let me go. I walk to the bathroom doing my business then get ready for my morning run.

I start my morning run with a light jog. Then I speed up my pace for few laps until a familiar face join me. "On your left." I groaned and run past him. "on your left grandpa!" I shout at him. We then stop catching our breath. "still thinking to run past me grandpa?" he then laugh crazily.

"sorry kid, but I think it was opposite of what happened back there

"sorry kid, but I think it was opposite of what happened back there." I rolled my eyes and slap his arm. "Alright alright I'm sorry kid." he said still laughing at me. "yeah yeah laugh while you can Rogers. No Pasta for you. Have fun eating Natalia's peanut butter sandwich." I then run leaving him to the compound.

"oh come on y/n I'm just kidding!" he then pout at me. I walk to him and lift his chin up.

"I'm sorry Steve

"I'm sorry Steve. I just joking with you. Come here." he immediately let himself in my embrace. "I would never let you starving only eating Nat's peanut butter sandwich. Yeah it's nice but you need more carbo in your body." I punch his arm playfully. "what's wrong with you being all sensitive Rogers?" Dad interrupt our moment. Steve immediately wipe his tears and runs off to his room. I giggle at his behaviour.

"what's wrong with him?" dad ask curiously. "nothing dad. Just teasing him." I giggle. "I bet you want coffee and here you are." I take it with a wide smile. "Wanna help me in the lab?" my eyes sparkle looking at him. "Let me change real quick and meet you there." I quickly run to my room and have a nice shower.