RAFT

Tony's POV
"How did this happen?" I asked Vision. Rhodey now is having a mri scan to know his other injuries. "I became distracted." he said sadly. "I didn't think that was possible." I pointed out unbelievable. "Neither did I." he turn at me emotionless. Just great my daughter now in a full security jail and my bestfriend now laying in the hospital bed.

"The doctor's say he shattered I4 through s1. Extreme laceration to the spinal cord. Probably looking at some form of paralysis." I told Nat on Rhodey's condition. "Steve's not gonna stop. If you don't either, Rhodey's gonna be the best case scenario." she said seriously. "you let them go Nat." I sigh.

"We played this wrong." she argued. "We?" I scoffed. "Boy, it must be hard to shake the whole double agent thing, huh? It sticks in the DNA." moment after that I regret what I just said. "Are you incapable of letting go of your ego for one goddamn second?" Nat's face starts to burn off. "Tchalla told Ross what you did, so...they're coming for you." I turn my gaze at her. "I'm not the one that needs to watch their back." with that she left me.

As I arrive the cell, the first person I see is my daughter. She's been put in a straight jacket same with Wanda. I enter the room and suddenly applause. "The futurist, gentlemen! The futurist is here! He sees all!" Clint shout. "Give me a break Barton. I had no idea they'd put you here. Come on." I walk to his cell. "Tell that to your daughter Stark!" he scoffed.

y/n's POV
"how's Rhodey?" I ask coldly. "They're flying him to Columbia medical tomorrow so....fingers crossed." dad give me a weak smile. "It's not Sam's fault. Rhodey pressure the toaster while he is checking on both me and Wanda. Instead of Sam, the shot hit him. Sam managed to dodge." I sigh heavily.

"What do you need? Did they feed you yet?" he ask concern. "you talk to me because of Steve right? Let me get this simple, I don't know. It's between him and James." I look beside. Wanda stare blankly at the wall.

"Look,honey. This is the guy who suppose to interrogate Barnes but this Zemo guy killed him and be that guy. So, clearly I made a mistake." he look down guilty. "wow, that's a first in the history!" I chuckle.

"I'm sorry I put you into this, I know your mom will definitely kill me and Nat will join her cause she enjoys that..." he trails off. "Alright alright. Okay but I want you to go there as a friend. That's all. Deal?" he nod eagerly.

"Wands, do you remember how we first met and Pietro was super excited?" three of us laugh remembering the day. "I overspeed to you and Wanda just stand there not helping." he rolls his eyes dramatically. We keep talking cheer Wanda up eventhough me myself in a straight jacket. "God, I wish they're fine." I sigh heavily. "They have to be fine kid. Steve will be back for us. Anywhere to go?" Clint ask me.

"Thinking of finding someone. I got a lead." Clint knows who I'm talking about. Since I have been out from HYDRA, I searched for her. Always, but no lead for months to a year. "Going alone?" he ask in serious tone. "I can't risk anyone else. I know Nat will mad at me but I'm sure we need to go different ways since The Accords. Right?" I sigh sadly. He finally nod agreeing with me.

Suddenly we all hear the sound of people fighting and few groans. After few solid minutes, a tall blonde guy appears in front of our cells.

 After few solid minutes, a tall blonde guy appears in front of our cells

"Took you long enough grandpa." I smirk.

=========

"you okay princess?" Pietro take a place beside me on the rooftop. Steve found a better place to stay for the night. Wanda now is having a talk with both Clint and Steve. Sam checking out the perimeter. Nat had gone on her own way.

"Besides being thrown on the ground by my dad, escaping myself from Tom and Lizzie's long chattering, I guess I could say I'm pretty fine. Thank you for asking." I stare at the beautiful sunset in front of me.

"You're going?" he ask almost not hearing his voice. "yep. There's someone I need to find. I need to know whether she's safe or not." I said sadly. We both fall back to silence. "Anywhere in mind?" I ask him after a while lost in our thoughts. "I wish I can go back to Sokovia but since it had been blown up, I can't. I can't stay with Wanda. Ross will aim us both. God I hope things don't have to be so hard." he rub his face harshly.

"Hey, I'm sure we will figure out something. There's always a space for you if you want to go with me. I mean if you 'really' want. There's always a room for your information." I stutter. His eyes lit up hearing what I just said. He immediately stand and run to his twin. I just laugh at his antics.

"y/n M. STARK!!!" Alright I'm in trouble now. This is not good. She now stand in front of me with an unreadable face.

 She now stand in front of me with an unreadable face

"you call me Wands?" I gulp. I swear if I could disappear right now, I would. "you're leaving?" her voice snap me back out of trance. "yeahh I have to find someone and Pietro said you both can't be together for now so I be the good friend asking him if he wanna tag along. I could use some speed." I chuckle nervously.

She steps forward look me in the eyes. "Promise me you will take care of yourself and this dumbass along. I'm not there with you." She then pull me into her embrace. "always Wanda. Don't worry." I then pull out from her hug and kiss her head.