The Mind Stone

y/n's POV
"What the hell is happening here Rogers?!" I fly back to my house which most of the team staying. We've been staying here since The Accord thing. "we got attacked and Vision got stabbed." my face drop and immediately turn to Vision who's been sitting on the table. Wanda had cut on her forehead. Lucky both my sisters, Steve and Sam didn't get any injuries.

"y/n, you're bleeding." Yelena said and I immediately feel a warm flow on my forehead. "oh god. Didn't see that coming." I immediately take the first aid kit and wipe the blood off and put a plaster on it. "Alright all good." I say with a cheeky smile. "okay now what's the plan?" I ask looking at Steve. "We go home." he said and I nod at him.

"Mr Secretary." Steve approach the old man who's been tearing us apart two years ago. "you got some nerve. I'll give you that." he walks towards Natasha. "you could use some of that right now." she reply with a serious tone.

"The world's on fire. And you think all is forgiven?" he said sarcastically to Steve. "Alright listen here Mr Secretary. We're tired...of your nonsense long talk that keeps on repeating for the last two years. Like you said, the world's on fire sir. I wanna ask you, can you find any other else who want to fight these ass aliens?" I scoff before continue.

"I'm not here looking for forgiveness. Permission? Way past that. We are the one who is still standing, fighting. Like I said before, if you wanna get me sir, please, be my guest. I'm waiting for you, with open arms. But can you? Earth just lost her best defenders, my dad somewhere out there in space and I can't even track him." I walk to him, lock my eyes on him.

"if you still wanna stand in our way, we'll fight you too. I don't care about your bullsh*t." I said with stare deep in his eyes. He gulp and turn to Rhodey. "Arrest them." he said with a scared tone. "all over it." rhodey reply with annoyed face and hang up. "That's court-martial." he state but then give us all a warm smile.

"it's good to see you cap." They both hug each other than moving to hug me. "you really knock him into some senses kid. I'll give you that. Really Tony's daughter." I chuckle at his words. "well blame on the genes uncle Rhodey." I state. The only person I call uncle. He hug Nat and giggle look at us.

"wow, you guys...really look like crap. Must've been a rough couple years." he state. "well, let's just said y/n's house weren't exactly five star." I look at him shocked. "you did not just say that." I fake hurt slipped out a slight Russian accent.

"uh....I think you look great." I smirk hearing the voice. I stand beside yelena and whisper. "you're gonna enjoy this." she put on confuse face but then smirking as well. "Hi Bruce." Nat greets him. They both been off since Ultron's attack. "Nat." They both lock eyes and in complete silence. "This is akward." Sam mutter and I high five him.

"so we're gotta assume they're coming back, right?" Rhodey ask. "and they can clearly find us." Wanda add. "exactly." I say while doing some scanning on Vision. "We need all hands on deck. Where's Clint?" Bruce ask. "After the whole Accord's situation, he and Scott took a deal. It was too tough on their families. They're on house arrest." Nat reply. "who's Scott?" Bruce ask with a puzzle look. "Ant-Man." Steve reply.

"There is Ant-Man and Spiderman?" I chuckle. "yes Bruce. That is why don't MIA for too long cause maybe we will have Ultraman after this." all of them burst into laughter on my jokes. "okay look, Thanos has the biggest army in the universe...and he is not gonna stop until he gets..."

"The Mind Stone." I cut Bruce off. "Then we have to protect it." Nat adds. "No, we have to destroy it." Vision say after a long silence. I sigh and look at Wanda. "Guys, can you give three of us a minute?" I turn to all of them and they leave giving us a moment.

"Alright Vis, do you know what will happen if we destroy the Stone?" I ask him seriously. "I've been giving a good deal of thought to this entity in my head. About its nature. But also its composition. I think if it were exposed to a sufficiently powerful energy source...something very similar to its own signature, perhaps....its molecular integrity could fail." he looks deeply in Wanda's eyes.

"Vision, as far as I love your theory, you're with it and I don't tolerate in exchanging lives." I argue. "That's the only way." he said firmly. "we're not having this conversation." Wanda argue. "we don't trade lives Vision." I said with the same tone as him.

"y/n, a year ago, you fight for your life to save all of the widows from The Red Room and three years ago you nearly died saving Mr Barnes, tell me why is this any different?" he walks to me arguing. "Because....you might have a choice Vis. Your mind is made up of a complex construct of overlays. JARVIS, Ultron, Dad, Bruce, The stone. All of them mix together, all of them learning from one another." I state.

"you're saying Vision isn't just a stone?" Wanda ask clearly frustrating. "I'm saying that if we take out the stone Wands, there's still Vision left. Perhaps the best parts." I said with a hopeful smile. "Can we do that?" Wanda ask eagerly. "Not me, not here. We don't have any advance technology to do that....but I know someone does." I mile softly at her.

_______________________________________

Hey guys! Long time no see. How are you? Hope you are fine. I'm not that good. Feeling under the weather lately but.....THE MULTIVERSE SAGA??!! Can't believe it. Share your thoughts on phase 5 and phase 6.

Thank you everyone now we nearly reach for 3k reads and we're now on Chapter 70!

Thank you for those who add the story to their reading list and collections. Really appreciate your support and thank you for the likes and votes as well! You guys made my day.

I did some switching on Infinity War storylines whice I put Yelena and Pietro of course cause they deserve it. Hope you enjoy the story.

Peace no war,
Dani.