I Got You

After 10 minutes of comfortable hug, I look at the woman and try to form words to ask her but I couldn't, suddenly lost of words.

She look at me and smile like she knows exactly what I'm thinking and she ask, "what is your name malyshka?" I answer, "y/n". It's hard for you to form even simple English word as it is not your everyday language and you are a 10 years old kid. She said, "oh, that's a lovely name. My name is natasha."

I just smile and drops when she ask the next question, "why are you following the men just now malyshka? You know it's dangerous to follow someone you didn't know... I immediately look at her and she continues,"....unless the one that already save you from that men and knows each other's names." She smirk and I burst into laugh.

We then walk and natasha ask me, "where are your parents y/n?, you weren't supposed to be out here out alone and how old are you actually?" The moment she ask, I stop and look down, playing with my fingers. Once natasha realise I didn't follow her, she immediately walk back to me and kneel down to my level.

She wait patiently and after few moments I reply, "I just lost my mom today, my dad took my siblings away from me and now I'm all alone". I laugh covering the tears that starting to fall down on my cheeks. I didn't like to show my weakness to others especially to those I didn't know.

Natasha's POV
The moment I heard the little girl told me, immediately hug her tightly not wanting to let her go. She gone through so much for her age and I feel sorry for her. When I let her go I say, "hey, it's okay malyshka I got you. I can take care of you now."

y/n's POV
After natasha let go the hug, she ask me, "do you have a home?" I nod. "let me show you my home." I said.

We walk in about 10 minutes and finally arrive. I let natasha in and she sits down at the sofa. I go to my mom's room and take a pair of her old clothes and give it to natasha. She take it and go clean herself up while I'm making dinner, not that grand just some scramble egg to eat with bread.

20 minutes later, both me and natasha have dinner in a comfortable silence and she help me clean up. After that, we sit in the living room watch high school musical since it's my favourite. When the movie finish, I show natasha her room, which is my brother's room and wish her goodnight since we had a long night.