Widows

Yelena's POV
"okay do you have a plan or I just stay duck and cover?" I ask Nat furiously. "my plan is to drive us away." she answers. "That is a sh*t plan." I turn the wheel and kick the passenger door so the widow slipped. "you're welcome." I said sarcastically. As Nat is driving, suddenly a car come crashing us. "oh sh*t he's back." I look back shocked.

"put your seatbelt on." Nat said. "you're such a mom." I roll my eyes. Not a moment after that, the car flying and go down to the train station. "Natasha no. I think I'm bleeding." I grab a cloth to wrap my arm. "no. Not now. Trust me." Nat grab me to somewhere. We slide through the escalator and Nat bring me up to the vent.

"you okay?" Nat ask concerned. "yeah great plan. I love the part where I almost bled to death." I look around the vent. "This is cozy." I state. "Barton and I spent two days hiding out up here." she said. "This must have been fun." I chuckle. Suddenly a knock at the vent. We both look at each other.

y/n's POV
"Hey it's me y/n and Pietro." I knocked the vent door. The door open reveal natasha and yelena. My eyes widen when look at yelena's arm.

"Yel, what happen? Natalia?" I ask with worried tone. "Relax detka I'm fine. Apart from the car was flying. I'm fine." she giggle at my concern look. "yeah so funny." I roll my eyes. "who the hell is that guy?" Pietro ask. "Dreykov's special project. He can mimic anyone he's ever seen. It's like fighting a mirror." yelena state. "Taskmaster." I look at her. "Dreykov only deploys him for top-priority missions. I've faught with him once and got this scar." I show them the scar on my left rib.

"This doesn't make any sense." Nat said with sigh. "well the truth rarely makes sense when you omit key details." Yelena look at her emotionless. "What is that supposed to mean?" Pietro ask clueless. "you didn't say a word about Dreykov's daughter. You killed her." yelena continues. I sigh heavily.

"I had to. I needed her to lead me to Dreykov. Dreykov's daughter was collateral damage. I needed her to be sure." she said sadly. "and here you are not so sure." Pietro scoff. "I needed out."

"The Red Room's still active. Where is it?" Nat ask. We're now at the gas station to find some supplies. "I have no idea. He moves location constantly and every widow is sedated on entry and exit for maximum security." yelena reply. "you know what, I kinda wanna meet that old man and give him some senses." I chuckle. "oh please don't y/n, I bet he won't last long." Pietro grinning.

"I just finding it hard to believe that he could stay off my radar." both me and yelena look at her in disbelief. "Natalia, do you think it's smart to attack an Avenger if you want to stay hidden?" I say dryly while taking a bandage, alcohol and few gums. "Agreed. The clue is in the name obviously. Dreykov kills you, one of the big ones comes to avenge you." yelena add.

Yelena's POV
"Wait, what are the big ones?" y/n sigh heavily and drag Pietro to drinks section. "Well, I doubt the god from space has to take an ibuprofen after a fight." I pause before continue. "Where do you think I was all this time? I know y/n did search me since she's out. She knows what Dreykov capable of." I said angrily.

"I thought that you got out and were living a normal life." she look down sadly. "and you just never made contact again?" I ask her. "Honestly I thought you didn't wanna see me." I look at her and chuckle. "hah! Bullsh*t. You didn't want your baby sister to tag along whilst you saved the world with the cool kids. I wonder did you and y/n had even faught? I'm sure if did, it's not her fault. Look at her. She's literally bring everyone around her smile. I glad knowing her." I then leave her.

"You weren't really my sister." I heard Natasha said that and I feel the rage boiling inside me. "is that so? Thank you for reminding me Romanoff." y/n say and with that, she's leaving us with Pietro following her. "and The Avengers aren't really your family." I argue back.

y/n's POV
I feel disappointed hearing what Natasha just said to Yelena. It reminds me of our argument. How can I not know that both of them are related.

"you okay princess?" Pietro sit beside me. "it hurts knowing the person that you love and trust the most said that huh?" I chuckle dryly. "I'm sorry." she wrap his arm around me. "it's fine I'll get used to it." I give him a weak smile. "Come on. Let's wait for them at the cafe nearby." he stand and give a hand. I take and follow him.

"come here." I take a place beside her and open the cloth. "That gas, the counteragent, it was synthesized in secret by an older widow from my mom's generation, Melina. I was on the mission to retrieve it and she exposed me and I killed the widow that freed me. I didn't realise I was in his control since you were saved by them." I look at her sadly. "I'm sorry sestra. I should try harder in finding you." I state in guilt.

"Did you have a choice?" Nat ask. She take a place opposite us with Pietro. "What you experienced was psychological conditioning. I'm talking about chemically altering brain functions. They're two completely different things. You're fully conscious but you don't know which part is you. I'm still not sure." yelena explain.

"is that all there is left?" I ask. "mhm. It's the only thing that can stop Dreykov and his network of widows." I blow her injured arm and starts to wrap it with bandage. "he takes more everyday. Children who don't have anyone to protect them. Just like us when we were small." I smile at her weakly try to suppress my emotions.

"Maybe one in 20 survives the training becomes a widow. The rest he kills." she state. "To him, we're just things. Weapons with no face that he can just throw away because there is always more." I chuckle dryly. "and no one's even looking at him. Thanks to you and Alexei." she continues. I cut the rest of the wrap and she smile thankfully.

"Alexei?" Nat ask. "Dad." we then look at the kid with his dad across the road. I look down and Pietro put his hand on mine and give me a smile. "Did you ever look for your parents? Your real ones?" she asks us. Nat look at me sadly. "I met Natasha few hours after my mom dead. My dad took my siblings without me. I tried to find them but nothing. So, I decide to move on with my life." I sigh heavily.

"Well my mom abandoned me in the street like garbage. What about you?" Nat ask Pietro. "my parents dead because of an explosion from Stark's weapons. Since then, both me and my twin take care of each other until HYDRA took us." I grab his hand and squeeze it tightly.

"They destroyed my birth certificate, so I reinvented it. My parents live in Ohio. My big sister moved out west." I giggle at her story. "You're a science teacher. You're working part-time though, especially after you had your son. Your husband, he renovates houses and you y/n, you are my little sister, who is really good in machines. You jumped high school and you're now studying engineering in Oxford." I look at her in amused.

"wow far from my career right now but I can consider that." I smirk at her. "That is not my story." Nat say with a chuckle. "What is your story Natasha?" Pietro ask her. "I never let myself be alone long enough to think about it." she say with a sad tone. "Did you ever wish for kids?" Yelena ask her. "I want a dog." she wear the vest that she bought just now.

"Where you gonna go?" Nat ask. "I don't know. I don't really have anywhere to go back to. So, I guess anywhere." she look down. Natasha lean forward to us. "Don't." she cut her off. "Don't what?" Nat ask confusedly. "You're going to give me some big hero speech, I can feel it." I shake my head giggle at her antics. "Speech aren't really my thing. It's y/n." she replied. I just roll my eyes.

"it was more like an invitation." she smirking. "To go to The Red Room and kill Dreykov?" yelena grinning at her. "Eventhough The Red Room is impossible to find and Dreykov is too slippery to kill?" I add with the same grin. "yeah." Natasha nod with the same smirk. "That sounds like a sh*tload of work." Pietro add. "yeah." Three of us say in union.

"Come on speedo it could be fun though." I tap his shoulder. "Can't believe you guys. Remind me again why I'm following you y/n." all of us laugh histerically. "I saw where he put his keys." Nat say a moment after we calm down. "Top drawer, green cabinet. Detka, you're driving. I can't stand she's driving." I laugh my ass off while Nat roll her eyes.