A Family❤️

3 months later
Natasha and I had spent 3 months together with her being a protective sister to me.

She is the one had been arranging my school, eating, clothes which I confused where did she get the money but I never ask.

Natasha is officially my legal guardian here and as my sister of course but don't ask how she get that.

Day by day we getting close and actually start to open up to each other. I remember the first time natasha open up about her past.

Flashback
I was in my good sleep until I heard someone mumbling and yeah I am a light sleeper so I wake up and try to find where the sound come from.

While I was walking past natasha's room, I heard she was mumbling and started to shout, "don't, don't hurt me, please let me go, I can't do it please, PLEASE!"

I immediately run to her and shake her body. "Nat, Nat, hey wake up, Nat, NATASHA!" She wake up the moment I scream her name.

She's shaking and I feel sad looking her like that. I pull her into a hug and say, "hey, it's okay it's me, just let it go don't hold it natasha."

She cry so hard and I rub her back. We stay for how long I couldn't remember but she stays in my arms until she fell asleep.

I put her slowly (a bit struggle because of my strength and size) and lay down beside her.

I look her and that moment I promise myself I will take care and protect her no matter what happen.

I play her hair until I fell asleep hugging her.

The next morning I wake up realise natasha looking at me with her beautiful green eyes and I reply with a soft chuckle, "morning Nat, how are you? Feeling better?"

"Feeling much more better now and thank you for last night malyshka." she said.

We sit down and I fight so hard to not ask about last night so I just stand up and say want to have a shower so we could have some breakfast luckily it was Saturday.

Half an hour in the bathroom, I finally done showering and choose to wear a lazy comfy outfit.

       Just pretend a 10 years old girl      wearing this

Just pretend a 10 years old girl wearing this

I'm going down and saw natasha making some pancakes and try hard not to burn the kitchen out.

"Need some help?" I asked. "Nope, thank you." she said confidently.

"yeah sure you don't need any help Nat cause I'm sure the kitchen almost on fire." I smirked and immediately pull her away from the stove.

15 minutes later, the breakfast done and we eat facing each other at the table. She ask me about school and I tell her how much I love English class.

Natasha help me clean up the dishes since that's the least she could do and when we done, we sit in the living room want to binge some movies.

As we scroll, I notice natasha zone out and I nudge her arm, "hey, what's wrong?" I asked. She just look down while fidgeting her fingers. "you want to talk about it?" try to be patient enough. 5 minutes of waiting, I stand up and want to grab some drinks and snacks from the kitchen but as I want to walk, Nat hold my arm pulling me to sit down.

As I sit down and looking at her green eyes, she said,"I made mistakes, huge one. The men that you following last time were the authorities." she said looking down didn't want to make an eye contact with me.

"what did you do until they all chasing you? What job are you doing?" I ask more. She reply "I was in running from the place that controlled me. They made me kill people, innocent people. I got mission here and the person that I need to kill actually saves me but it cost her to die." her tears starts to fall down.

The moment she's crying, I pull her to my embrace. "shh it's okay Nat, you have no control doing that and everyone has their dark past. Yes I know you definitely not believe a 10 years old kid talk about life but yeah I'm mature enough from my age to say this to you." she laugh hearing what I'm saying.

She pulls out from the hug and I wipe her tears. "you know before I lost my mom, I always heard my parents fighting and my dad hit her one of the nights." I said starting to open up for the first time. "I have 4 siblings including me and my dad always treats me differently like I'm not his own. At first, I'm sad about it but day by day, I just don't care anymore. I just focus on my mom and siblings." she looks at me sympathetically.

I start to tear up but I just brush it off with a smile, "and that's why I'm here alone in this humble house."

Natasha pulls me into a long comfortable hug and she let go, "I guess we pretty have some dark side story that we didn't even want people to know now right?" she said and we laugh. "I guess we never introduce ourselves properly Nat." I said. I held out my hand and she look at me confusedly. "hey, I'm y/n, y/n Matthew Agersia".

Natasha's POV
I confuse when y/n held out her hand and she said her full name which now I understand why she said we never properly introduced ourselves just now.

I held out my hand and say my real name, yes my real name that only few people know about it, "hey y/n, my name is natalia, Natalia Alianovna Romanova." I shake her hand and she look at me confusingly now. "natalia?" she asked. I laughed and nod "yep natalia is my real name and I am from Russia and I am a Russian spy." I said searching for her reaction of scare, flinch but none of it are shown.

y/n's POV
"yep, natalia is my real name and I am from Russia and I am a Russian spy." she said and now I understand why she is running from the men.

"spy like agent 007?" I asked cause that is the only movie I know about spy. She laugh so hard and nodded with a sigh of relief.

"natalia, thank you for telling me about this, I know it is hard for you. I really appreciate it." I said sincerely. "can I call you natalia?" I cautiously ask not wanting to make her uncomfortable. "of course you can malyshka but can you promise me that if someone ask you why you calling me by my real name, you wouldn't tell anyone about it?" she pull out her pinky to make a promise with me and I nod doing the same thing.

"of course you are a family. You are my family natalia. Family keeps secrets, trust and protect each others." she smile and hug me tightly.

_______________________________________
Author's note:
Hey guys! I guess this is the longest chapter I have ever write and thank you for reading and hope you are enjoying it and kindly sorry for the slow burn, too much of rambling. (hehe) forgive me cause this is my first time writing a story.

Btw you may suggest any ideas and comments on how the story is going so far cause I really need some advice from you guys.

If you like the story, you may vote and comment okayy. See you soon in the next chapter!

Peace no war,
Dani.