Thank you

5 years later....
y/n's POV
"Lia! Eddy! Come on! We're gonna be late!" Suddenly a white flash appeared. "Ready mom!" Edward Vis Maximoff, my son grinning. "honey, what did I say about running in the house?" I crossed my arms with one eyebrow up.

"hehe sorry mom, promise not doing it again." he puts up his both hands as promise. I let out a small giggle. "Well, he definitely melts your heart in a minute princess." a thick sokovian accent filled the room with our little girl, Natalia Chase Maximoff. Five years ago, we both blessed with this cute little twins and named them from our lost loved ones.

Don't get me wrong about Lia's middle name. Lizzie really faught for her middle name to be put and I don't want to deal with her head tilt. While Eddy's middle name from Vision and Wanda really thankful for that. Why Edward? Tom wants some English to be put there and Natalia from my big sis's real name.

"It's nice to have you both join us милая (honey)." I make my way to both of them and give Pietro a quick peck. We then drive our way to dad's house. Well, he's having a big family dinner including Tom and Lizzie with their partners. Nothing's change, not much. It's just most of us retired since Sam takes over the team. Pietro, Wanda, James and Yelena train the Young Avengers while the rest spend their quality time with the family.

As we arrive, the twins run inside the house to greet their grandparents and of course their favourites. Yep, they got their favourite.

"It's nice to finally see my favourite Stark though." I turn when I heard a familiar accent. "oh my god Shuri!" I pull her into a hug. It's been years we didn't reach out since Wakanda lost their king and queen mother. It's sudden news and knowing Shuri is The Black Panther now, she's changed.

"Let's get inside. We all miss you Shuri and to be honest, you've got a good taste on the hairstyle." she let out a light chuckle with a small grin. I then greeted by the whole fam. Lots of new faces as I was busy filming and producing new songs.

Without any warning, I've been attacked from behind by the devils. "boys, let your aunty breathe." they both giggle and they help me up. "sorry mom, it's been a long time we didn't meet aunty y/n." the older boy replied. "it's okay Wands. I miss you guys too. Sorry I've been busy filming this few months but....I had done!" The boys cheer and run to find their favourite cousins.

"Where's your man?" I ask and before anything I've been hug from behind. "well hello brother." I chuckle. Yep, Tom and Wanda married after two years of my marriage. They both were good in hiding it until both of them meet me, Pietro and Clint for blessings.

They both blessed with twins as well, Billy and Tommy. My little devils. Guess the Maximoff's genes got us including their powers. Both Tommy and Eddy got superspeed while Lia and Billy got Wanda's power. The difference is my kids got superstrength which my power. So, me and Pietro try our best to train them to control their powers.

We then have our dinner and spend the night like we used to. After long hours, I excuse myself and make my way to the roof. I let out the breathe I didn't realise I've been holding. I look up the sky and shut my eyes that start to fill with tears. "I wish you were here Natalia." I sigh heavily and open my eyes.

"She's so proud of you Matthew." I turn to the person I've been waiting. "Hey Chase." I smile faintly. She takes the place beside me and engulf me with a long warm hug. "Sorry. It's just...I hope she's here with her nieces and nephews, being the favourite aunty, fighting the title-" I ramble but stop as Lizzie cupped my face.

"I know it's hard y/n but she's happy for you. She's proud of what you've become now. Trust me I do." I smile and put my hand in hers. We both admire the sky. "Let's go. I have a surprise for all of you." I stand and give my hand out. She reach and follow me in confuse.

As we reach the common room, all eyes on me with worries and pity expression. "I'm fine guys. Stop with that face." their facial softens but not my husband. "I got a surprise for you guys." I walk to the piano and start to play. (play Purpose by Justin Bieber)

Feeling like I'm breathing my last breath
Feeling like I'm walking my last steps
Look at all of these tears I've wept
Look at all the promises that I've kept

I put my all into your hands
Here's my soul to keep
I let you in with all that I can
You're not hard to reach

And you bless me with the best gift
That I've ever known
You give me purpose
Yeah, you've given me purpose

I make my way to dad as Robbie play the piano.

Thinking my journey's come to an end
Sending out a farewell to my friends, for inner peace
Ask you to forgive me for my sins, oh would you please?
I'm more than grateful for the time we spent
My spirit's at ease

I put my heart into your hands
Learn the lessons you teach
No matter when, wherever I am
You're not hard to reach

And you've given me the best gift
That I've ever known
You give me purpose everyday
You give me purpose in every way

Oh, you are my everything

While I'm singing, at the back we're playing the moments of us for the past decades since Natalia met me with my voice in the background.

'I don't know if this is wrong because someone else is telling me that it's wrong, but I feel this, so let me just like try my best not to let this happen again. We weren't necessarily put in the best position to make the best decisions-'

I start to let my tears running down until Pietro comfort me.

'You can't be hard on yourself for it, these are the cards you were given so you have to understand that's not who you are. You know you're trying to be the best you can be, but that's all you can do. If you don't give it all you got, you're only cheating yourself give it all you got but if it ends up happening, it ends up happening.'

He give me a firm squeeze to reassure me.

'That's what happening with me, it's like "God, I'm giving it all I've got, sometimes I'm weak and I'm going to do it." and it's like I'm not giving myself grace, I'm just like understanding that's how it is.'

I smile faintly as the lights on. Morgan runs and hug me tightly together with my kids and lastly with a forehead touch from Yelena. "Она здесь с нами детка, всегда. (she's here with us detka, always.)"

"я знаю сестру. (I know sestra.)"

_______________________________________

Hey guys! This is the last chapter for Just ME. Thank you very much for the love and support for almost 9 months. I'm so sorry for the bluff and hope you enjoy the last chapter!

Peace no war,
Dani❤️