Time Machine

y/n's POV
"detka come on mom's calling us!" I called the little trouble but no answer. I walk closer to her tent and sit on her cute little chair. Both me and dad build it. "Morgan H. Stark come on before mom comes out and eat us for lunch." I said in a stern but playful tone.

"define Lunch or be disintegrated." my hands immediately up as she about to shoot me with her shooter. "Alright trouble, before that, you should not be wearing that okay? That is part of special anniversary gift dad made for mom and you better give it to me before they kill us both." I chuckle as I take off the helmet. "good girl. Thinking about some lunch?" I ask with a soft tone.

"cheeseburger?" I burst into laughter as she said that. "we can get that for dinner but care to tell me how did you find this?" I point her the helmet. "garage." she replied. "were you looking for it?" she shake her head. "no. I found it though." she said with a mischievous grin. "oh really? So does me detka when I was your age. I know the fun." I then pick her up and put her on my shoulders. As I walk to the house, I see familiar faces getting out from the car.

 As I walk to the house, I see familiar faces getting out from the car

"now, we know what it sounds like-" Scott trails off but been cut off by Steve

"now, we know what it sounds like-" Scott trails off but been cut off by Steve. "Tony, after everything you've seen, is anything really-"

"Quantum fluctuation messes with the plank scale, which triggers the Deutsch Proposition. Can we agree with him?" dad cut him off. "in Layman's terms, it means you're not coming home." I added. "I did kid." Scott argued. "nope Scott. You got lucky. It's a billion-to-one cosmic fluke and you wanna pull a..." I give him a cup of coffee. "a time heist?" he added. I nod tapping his shoulder.

"of course. Why didn't we think of this before? Oh! Because it's laughable? It's a pipedream?" he scoff. "dad, behave. They come in peace. To talk." I pull him to sit with me. "The stones are in the past. We can go back and-" Steve try to persuade dad. "We can snap our own fingers. We can bring everybody back." Nat add.

"or screw it up worse than he already has, right?" dad prove his point. I look down fidgeting my ring that Lizzie gave me to keep my nerves down. "I don't believe we would." Steve argued. "gotta say this. Sometimes, I miss that giddy optimism. However, high hopes won't help if there's no logical tangible way for me to safely execute said time heist. I believe the most likely outcome will be our colecond chance." dad explain to them in full detail.

"Not if we strictly follow the rules of time travel. That means no talking to our past selves, no betting on sport events." dad put up his hand. "I'm gonna stop you right there Scott. Are you seriously telling me that your plan to save the universe is based on back to the future?" he ask him with concern face.

"no." I let a relief sigh as he shake his head. "good, you had me worried there man." I state. "That's not how quantum physics works?" I shake my head as he ask. "Tony..." all eyes on her now. "we have to take a stand." dad immediately stand and leave us. He still mad at her about what happened to me last time.

"we did stand Natalia and yet, here we are." she then avoiding eye contact with me. "I know you and your dad got a lot on the line. You have your dad, mom, a family...but I lost someone very important to me. A lot of people did and now, now kid, we have a chance to bring her back, to bring everyone back and you're telling me that you won't even..." he said furiously. "That's right Scott. I won't. I did stand before, for everyone. No one cares. I've had enough. I can't." I smile at him weakly.

Suddenly Morgan come and hug me. "mommy told me to come and save you." I kiss her head and lift her up. "Thank you detka. I'm saved." I hug her. "I'm sorry for my dad's behaviour. He's a bit...protective. I wish you guys came here to ask him something else. Anything else. Honestly, it's great meeting you guys. Sorry for not passing by the compound. A bit busy. Oh, and table's set for six." Steve then hold my shoulder. "y/n, I get it and I'm happy for you. I really am...but this is a second chance.

"I got my second chance here, Cap." I show him my little trouble. "I...I can't roll the dice again." I told him sadly. "big sis, I'm hungry." Morgan starting to whine. "if you don't talk shop, you can stay for lunch." with that, I bring Morgan inside.

"here you are detka, your favourite." I place a plate of pasta in front of her. "cheeseburger is my favourite big sis." I pinch her nose playfully and she let out small giggles. "honey, can you call dad? I can take it from here." mom whisper to me. "detka, I'll be back with dad okay? Save two plates for me and dad." I kiss her head and leave to find dad.

Tony's POV
I leave all of them the moment Nat speaks. Not gonna lie, I'm still not over on what she done to y/n. I hate seeing her still talk nicely after all she did to her. I sit nearby Morgan's tent. Got a lake where both me and y/n used to escape from Pepper's mood switching.

"mind if I sit?" I motion her to take a place beside me. "nice place you have here. Short escape?" I giggle as she nudge my shoulder. "kind of. Sorry for leaving you there alone munchkin. I just can't stand with the redhead now." she let out a small chuckle. I feel less tense hearing it. "Morgan saved me don't worry and I'm an actress remember? Those can hide with few skills of acting." I turn facing her.

"How did you do that?" I ask with curious tone. "do what?" she turn facing me as well. "how can you still talk to her after all she did to you?" she then smile softly at me. "she's a family dad. She is the first person I met after I lost my real family. It doesn't matter how much she hurt me, I still love her dad cause....family is forever. You could never truly leave each other even if you tried. Quote that from Lizzie." we both laugh at her joke.

"come on tin man, they're waiting for us." she held out her hand as soon as she stands. "come on before the trouble starts nagging." I put my arm around her neck and mess up her hair playfully. "you're gonna take her to sleep if she did." we both burst into a huge fit and we have our nice lunch like a normal family.