My Lowest

Steve's POV
"Nat, you awake? I bring you some breakfast." I decide to open the door after few unresponsive knocks. I quirk my eyebrows looking her bed still made like she didn't even sleep on it.

I place the food on her side table and my eyes drop on a figure laying down on a floor. I walk towards the figure and my eyes widen cause it was Nat. I kneel down and shake her gently. "Nat, hey, wake up." she open her eyes slowly as the light shooting straight at her.

"why you sleeping here Nat? I can't look at you like this." I grab her hand and rub her knuckles. "nothing, I just fall asleep here." she pulls out her hand and stand up. "is y/n wake up already?" I stand make my way to her bed and take a place beside her. "no, not yet but she's getting better from yesterday." I explain and see her shoulder less tense than before.

"here, you should eat. At least take a small bite. I'm sure y/n want you to eat." I hand her the plate and she smile weakly. Her eyes were bloodshot but I don't want to ask about it. She managed to finish her breakfast and I smile proudly at her. "I'm gonna have a shower and see y/n. Thank you Steve." she smile softly at me. "No problem. That's what friends for right?" she nod and make her way to the bathroom while I take her plate to the kitchen.

Thor's POV
"why are you here? You remind me more about him." I said weakly. After Bruce inform regarding y/n, I immediately lock myself in my room until a midgardian, who looks exactly like Loki, entering my room and sit beside me.

"I just want to check up on you. I will stay here until you ready to talk. My face might be same as him, but we're not the same person mate." he said softly.

"he died so many times..." I sigh heavily. "this is the real one I guess. After so many fights, we finally in good terms but that bald guy just rip it off from me." I continue trying to hold my tears. "I told him about lady y/n and he really wants to meet her." I chuckle remembering our last conversation.

"I....I just hope it's not him who died. It suppose to be me. He deserves a better life-" he then pulls me into a long hug and I cry hardly on his shoulder. We stay there until I calm myself down. "thank you midgardian. I feel better now. Lady y/n is lucky to have you and Lady Lizzie as her friends." I pat his shoulder with a soft smile.

"we are lucky to have her as a friend. She always put everyone first beside herself. You can call me Tom by the way. It's good to finally know you Thor. y/n always talk about you and how you always treat her like the elder brother she never had." he said with a sad tone in between. "she will wake up soon. Trust me she's a strong mortal." I assure him.

Natasha's POV
I walk to the medbay seeing y/n laying on the bed full with wires.

Natasha's POVI walk to the medbay seeing y/n laying on the bed full with wires

I walk to her slowly grab her free hand and rub her knuckles slowly. "Hey, malyshka. It's me, Natalia. I miss you dork. I miss Yelena as well. Wake up soon. I-I'm not strong enough facing this alone. You need to wake up." I said with few sobs couldn't hold my tears anymore.

"Sometimes I ask myself why it's always you end up in here in every battle we faught. You such an idiot you know that." I chuckle at myself lean my forehead at her hand. Suddenly I feel a grip on my hand. I lift my head up and see y/n starting to open her eyes.

"N-Nat..." she calls me weakly. "Hey malyshka. I'm here. FRIDAY, call Bruce inform him y/n wake up." I ask Tony's AI. A few moments later, Bruce rush to us and check her. I walk out from the room to give him some space and ask FRIDAY to alert everyone.

Everyone immediately rush to Bruce as he got out from the room. "how is she Bruce?" Steve ask eagerly. "Surprisingly she healed much more faster than she supposed to. There's only dry wounds at her ribs, right shoulder and stomach. Now she wants to meet all of you." he inform us and smile widely.

y/n's POV
I wait patiently for all of them to come in. I don't know how long I've been sleeping. I snap from my daze when Nat and Steve come in.

"Hey Natalia, Steve." I greet them with a small smile. "how are you kid? You scared us back there." Steve ask with a concern tone. "Cap, how many missions we've been going together? It's always me who end up laying here. Got used to it already. Don't worry." I shrugged it off.

"you good Natalia? You've been quiet." I make an eye contact with Steve as Nat still unresponsive. Steve then make his way out giving us some space. "Nat..." she startle as I grab her hand. "yes malyshka? You need anything? I can get Steve..." she stops as she realise Steve no longer in the room.

"Tell me. What's wrong?" I ask softly but she immediately got up. "I have to go. Need to find Tony. I will update you if anything." with that, she rush out from the room. 'she's acting weird now.' I snapped from my thoughts when the rest come over. I give a long hug to both uncle Rhodey and Thor. I can see what they feel inside without even saying. Thor seems relax and he got close with Tom which I'm thankful with.

"what were you thinking Matthew?" Lizzie ask playing with my hand. She's now sitting with me on the bed. "everyone Chase. Especially Nat. She's been off since I woke up." I said fidgeting my fingers. "Hey, everything's fine. Give her some time. She will come around soon." she try to persuade me.

"you remind me of Wanda. It hurts how calm she wants to go. Yelena...she's so scared but at the end, she just smile and ask me to take care of Natalia. That idiot." I chuckle dryly. "I'm glad you're here with Tom. I don't know what will happen to me if I lose you both as well." I look at her and kiss her forehead. "well, it's not easy to get rid of me that fast Matthew." we both laugh at our goofiness.

Soon, everyone starts leaving the room letting me rest. Now it's only me and Bruce. "how are you big guy?" I ask briefly. "still need to sort few things out with hulk. Thanks for asking kid. I feel so much better." I smile at him giving him some space to sit.

"may I ask you something?" he look at me with a concern look. "shoot." I reply. "Where did you get the stabbed wound at your stomach?" he ask and I'm looking at him with a soft smile.

"I don't know if this makes sense but the moment Thanos said he stabbed dad with his own weapon, I get the pain as well. I gu-guess I'm connected with him." I explain. "apparently it does make sense cause both Wanda and Pietro feel it if one of them in pain but in your case, it's father-daughter." I nod briefly.

"I still feel the pain one at a time. He's alive. Somewhere in space." I hold my stomach. "we will get him back kid. I'm promise." he grab my hand and squeeze it.