The Fight

Tony's POV

"this is too much!" y/n said almost shout at natasha. I never saw her like that honestly. y/n that I known really a cheerful girl and always be there for everyone.

"oh you want to know why y/n? It's because of you!" my eyes wide open cause Nat push her. "you are the reason I become like this! I WISH I NEVER MET YOU!!" y/n just stand there shock. Same goes to all of us.

"I regret everything that happen between us. How stupid I am can ever live with a 10 years old kid, who knows nothing!" y/n clenched her jaw look towards nat's eyes. "look at me. Look at my eyes natalia and say you regret everything that we've been through all this time." natasha clutch her shirt look towards her eyes "I regret everything that happened between us and you never and will never be my sister." she let go her shirt and start to walk away.

"Barton can you bring y/n to her room? I want to have a word with Nat." he nod and ask Steve to go with him. "Thor and Bruce you both can have some rest now but Banner I need you to standby anything on y/n." They both nod and move to their separate ways.

I go to nat's room and just barge in her room. "WHAT WAS THAT??!!" she startled at my voice. "Do you really mean it Romanoff?" I ask again try to control my anger.

"You don't have any right to be in my business Stark." she said in scoff. Hell this woman really got my nerves. "well guess what this is my business since y/n is MY DAUGHTER!"

"you're kidding right?" she asked me in disbelief. "oh I'm not JARVIS can you show miss Romanoff here about the adoption." JARVIS then shows us both the documentation. Nat's reaction still shocked.

"I'm not understand what the hell is happening with you. She's turning 13 in few months and you just throw her like she's mean nothing to you. Oh let me refresh back. In every missions we go, you never STOP talking about her." she want to talk but I cut off "NO THERE'S WHERE YOU ZIP IT ROMANOFF! I had enough of your attitude. She did ask you either you regret or not and you said YES! So stop hurting my daughter natasha. Your job is done." I left her still looking at the documents.

I walk to y/n's room and she is sleeping peacefully in Clint and Steve's arms. I sit beside her bed and kiss her forehead "goodnight munchkin, I love you my little Stark." I was about to leave but being grab by y/n "Please stay." I smile and pull a chair nearby and let her hold my hand. Soon sleep takes over and I fast asleep.

y/n's POV
I wake up being wrap in clint's arm and Tony's holding my hand while sleeping on the chair. I move clint's arm and shake Tony's body. He soon wake up "hey munchkin, how are you feeling?" I just give him a faint smile "why you sleep on the chair?" he laugh "well the capsicle took my place but I guess he already up." I tap an empty place beside me. He sits there and pull me into a long hug. I really need this hug. We stayed there for 10 minutes and I pull off "I need to get shower. You can sleep here if you want." Tony nod and sleep on my bed.

I grab my towel and make way to the bathroom. I've been in there for 30 minutes and got out with comfy wear.

I then call Happy to bring me to a coffee shop we usually go. Five minutes later, he pick me up. It's 10 minutes drive so as we arrive, I walk into the coffee shop and order my usual, mocha ice. Since I'm good enough for today, I bought coffee for everyone. "Coffee for Matthew Agersia!" I soon go to the counter and pay for everything.

I walk out from the shop and pass the coffees to Happy and ask him to take my picture of the day. Soon I post the picture on my Instagram.

Caption : A coffee a day keeps the stressful day away

@twhiddleston : miss you darling!
       @y/n_Agersia replied : miss you too brother!
@unknown1 : even with sweats she still looks pretty😭
        @y/n_Agersia replied : trust me it's just the filter buddy
@unknown2 : YESSS coffee lover!
         @y/n_Agersia replied : jinx!

"you want to go anywhere else y/n?" as I about to to go inside the car, I heard a few cameras clicked from the coffee shop just now. I saw a woman with brunette hair looks uncomfortable. She looks maybe around in her 20s older than me. I try my best to ignore the paps but then "damn it y/n you need to help her." I sigh and take my cap from the car and walk to the woman.

"Alright guys slow down flash off didn't you see she's not comfortable." I try to be considerate with them but of course they still shoving us the flashes more. I turn to her "hey, I need you to wear this cap and glasses for me." She take it and the flashing more wild than earlier. Alright you all piss me off already. I grab one of the cameras and throw to the wall nearby. Bye bye camera I guess. All flashes stop suddenly. "why thank you for your kind attention. I need all to move away before I throw another one." I said and start moving covering the woman with my hand. Lucky for me I'm taller than her.

"You just been in this world and you act like you know everything huh?" I keep moving ignore the voice. "well I think your parents didn't teach you manners huh? The voice continue and I immediately stop in my tracks. I turn to the voice. He just scoff and smirk at me. Happy was behind me and I ask Happy to stay with her. I walk back to the voice and hit him on the face. He try to give me the punch but I dodge it easily before I give him one more right to the nose.

"one more time you say anything regarding my parents, you won't get your precious job anymore you understand?" I clutch his shirt and he nod eagerly. I walk back to Happy and bring the woman inside the car.

"Are you okay?" I asked the woman after we get inside the car. She finally took off the glasses and cap that I gave her earlier and a pair of green eyes shown with concern looks. "I'm the one who should ask since your knuckles are pretty bad." I laugh at her statement. "Happy, can you pass me the emergency kit?" he then pass me the kit and the woman soon grab the kit from me. "let me do it for you. You help me enough already." she said and I sigh in defeat.

"alright miss olsen please help yourself with my knuckles." she immediately stop and look at me with shock reaction. "you know me? I mean how can you be so calm?" I shaking my head "how you want me to react? You are a normal human being as well. You deserve to at least breathe from that monsters and before you could ask again me myself an actor as well. Just new to the world." I told her calmly. She done wrapping my knuckles "thanks miss olsen for the wrapping." I smile showing my hand. "Lizzie is fine and you-" "y/n, y/n Agersia sorry where are my manners." I held out my hand and she takes it for a shake.

We then talk about few things on filming and how I close to Tom. Happy soon send us to lizzie's house. We exchange numbers before saying our goodbyes. Soon Happy drives us back to the tower.

"hey fam I brought coffee for you guys!" soon sounds of running appear revealing the crazy Thor, Clint and Tony himself. "Alright god people chill down I bought for everyone just find your names there." I look to Bruce and pass his drink "no worries for you big guy I bought green tea for you." he thank me for remembering his favourite drink.

"what's wrong with your knuckles munchkin?" Tony ask me realising my knuckles were wrapped. "oh yea about this J, can you show what happened earlier?" all eyes were too focus on the screen. I soon put my phone on the kitchen counter as I recorded the whole conversations.

"Well he deserves it and don't worry I will handle it." "thank you Tony but please keep lizzie's name off the grid." he smile then nod. Natasha soon entering the kitchen and act like nothing happen last night. One more reason I piss off by throwing the camera because of what happen last night. I soon feel the tense between all of them. "I'll be up in the study room if you guys need me. See you when I see you." I said leaving the room. "bye little Stark." I heard Tony calls me little Stark which confused me but I just shrugged it off.