Unexpected Call

I wake up with an annoying shout and jumping on my bed. "wake up y/n! Wake uppp we are late for the riding."

I groaned and looking for my watch (didn't have phone currently) and my eyes wide open because it's just 4AM LIKE AM IN THE MORNING!

"NATALIA ALIANOVNA ROMANOVA YOU DID NOT JUST WAKE ME UP 4 IN THE MORNING FOR THE RIDE!" I said while throwing pillow at her. "hu uh you did not just call my full name and enough of your beauty sleep, get up and GET READY! We are going for a ride to my favourite place and you will not regret it." she said while pulling me off from the bed and push me to the bathroom. "I have prepare your outfit on the bed malyshka." She did not just pull that 'malyshka' card to make my heart melt for waking me up like there's a bomb outside.

10 minutes later, I get out from the bathroom and see the outfit that natasha had prepared for me earlier and I smile cause she knows how much I love blue colour.

It was blue jeans jacket with white hoodie and a black sweatpants to pair up with black boots.

"okay at least she didn't have me wear some jeans." I thought myself. I didn't have to do much for my hair cause it's short yep my hair are short. (you can change the hair style if it doesn't suit you) I grab my chest bag and walk down sees natasha with her usual black colour outfit. "I need to change that black colour taste in hers next time time." I thought to myself again.

" I thought to myself again

Natasha's outfit

"you ready?" she ask. "yep and please don't make me regret waking up from my beauty sleep". I said while roll my eyes and reach the helmet.

"oh no you won't malyshka trust me." she smirk and starts the bike.

It was so nice ride early in the morning cause the wind calms me and there are not many cars on the road. I was too focus on the road and didn't realise actually we finally stop.

It was by the highway and there's actually a hill that has a very beautiful scenery. I awe with sky it's so nice and calming.

"it's nice is it?" natasha ask standing beside me. I nod "it's beautiful when did you find this place?" natasha walk few steps and sit down on the grass anshe pat the place beside her for me to sit. "I found this place a while ago when I just arrived here. I will go here whenever I feel sad, want some space to think." she said.