Morning Run

"Let's go kid we got few laps to run." That's my daily routine since I was confirmed by both Bruce and dad last week, I got same power like Steve. Much more stronger to be exact. Since then, every early morning I need to have a morning run to go.

We start by stretching up and go on a slow pace for first three laps at the nearby park. "Catch me if you can kid." he then sprint up leaving me. I pick up my pace and run faster than before. "Catch me if you can kid." he repeat and leave me again. After I got on my 6th lap, Steve approaching me and before he say I cut him off. "Don't you dare Rogers don't you dare!" he then run past me "Catch me if you can kid." I then sprint out leaving him with a man that he clearly annoy him as well. "On your left grandpa!" I cut him off by another two laps with repeating words to him.

As I slow down, I saw Steve with the man he annoyed just now catching their breath. "Need medic grandpa?" I held out my hand to the man instead of Steve. "That's rude! You're helping him instead of me." we both laugh at his words. "That's for annoyed me just now grandpa." he just roll his eyes and ruffle my hair. "well at least not just me he annoyed with 'on your left'."

"I'm y/n and this grumpy old man is Steve." I held my hand out for a shake and so do Steve. "Sam here." Both of them then talk about their time in military since Same was from Air Force. Sam even suggest him a soundtrack for him to listen. As we talk suddenly roar from a car approaching us and reveal Natasha.

"Hey, fellas. Either one of you know where the Smithsonian is? I'm here to pick up a fossil and my lovely sister." Steve roll his eyes. "That's hilarious." Both me and Sam laugh at nat's sarcasm. We then bid our goodbyes and Nat drift to the tower for us to change. "Mission huh?" I ask after a long silence. "yep and Nick need us three." I smirk at her. "At last the pirate sees me." All of us then burst out into laugh.

As we arrive, both me and Steve have a quick shower and put on our suit. "Bye dad, mom. Be nice and behave till I get back okay?" they both then kiss my head and cheeks before I head inside the car to the SHIELD's headquarters.

"The target is a mobile satellite launch platform: The Lemurian Star. It was sending up their last payload when pirates took them, ninety-three minutes ago." Rumlow briefing us on the mission. We're now in the quinjet heading to the Indian Ocean.

"Any demands?"
"A billion and a half."
"Why so steep?" I ask curiously.
"Because it's SHIELD'S."
"So it's not off of course, it's trespassing." he sigh.
"I'm sure they have a good reason." Nat reply.
"You know, I'm getting a little tired being Fury's janitor."
"For once I agree with the grandpa." I stated.
"how many pirates?" he ask after a few tension.
"25. Top mercs lead by this guy." Rumlow then show the leader on the screen.

"Hostages?" I ask.
"oh mostly techs. One officer, Jasper Sitwell. They're in the galley." I lift one of my eyebrows to Nat.
"What's Sitwell doing on a launching ship?" Steve ask with serious tone.

"Alright both me and y/n will sweep the deck and find Batroc."
"Nat, you kill the engines and wait for instructions."
"Rumlow, you sweep aft, find the hostages, get them to the life pods, get them out. Let's go."

We then gear up and ready for landing. "Secure channel seven." Steve says through the coms. "Seven secure." Nat reply. "Did you do anything fun Saturday night?" Nat ask out of nowhere. "Not this conversation again natalia." I giggle and put the coms in my ear. "Well, all the guys from my barbershop quartet are dead, so no, not really." he reply eventhough he knows where this conversation going.

"You know, if you ask Kristen out, from Statistics, she'd probably say yes." Nat just grin at Steve. "That's why I didn't ask." he then put on his helmet. "Too shy or too scared?" Nat shout. "Too busy!" he then jump off without waiting for Nat. "See you later Romanoff!" I then jump off the quinjet following Steve. "Were they wearing a parachute?" a STRIKE agent ask. "No, no they weren't." Rumlow reply with a smile.

We both then land through the water. We swim and Steve help me up on the ship and snap one of the pirate's neck. I run to the front and tackle one of the their legs and shot them with the widow bites. Steve then throw his shield at another two and all knock out. We then split up when he knock out another three while me using my bow and arrows to shoot the men in the hall way. I blast the men with weapons and Steve kick one man that try to use knife on me. I pick the knife and throw at one of the man that try to pull the emergency alarm. Steve then kick him through the face.

"That's quite harsh man." Steve just shrug it off and jump to the lower deck. I knock three of the man while Steve handle the rest easily with his shield. Before anything, I heard a click of a gun pointing at us. "Don't move." He said in French and I look at Steve and blast the man. "You're welcome." Then come the STRIKE agents and Nat was the last person that land on the ship.

"What about the nurse that lives across the hall from you? She seems kind of nice." She said still on the conversation. "Secure the engine room first natalia then find him a date." I reply still catching my breath. "I'm multitasking malyshka!" She then jump off deck over the railings. "sometimes I forgot she is my sister." he chuckle at my statement.

I then stay behind Steve ready for his instructions. "Targets acquired." one of the agents said through the coms. "STRIKE is in position." Rumlow reply. "Natasha what's your status?" Steve ask through the coms but no reply from her. "Status Natasha." Steve ask for the second time. "Hang on!" She shouts in reply. After few punches and kicks we hear, "Engine room secure." she finally update with a metal bang. "on my mark....three,two,one!" Then we heard gunshots everywhere.

"y/n, meet me inside in five." he then jump to the window without waiting for me. I then run to the other side of the ship to not let Batroc get away. "Natasha, Batroc's on the move. Circle back to Rumlow and protect the hostages." Before he could react, Steve was being kicked hardly on the chest.

"Give me the shield Rogers!" he then throw the shield and I catch to throw at him multiple times with Steve. I then run and kick Batroc straight on the chest. "That's for kicking my brother." I said in panting. He then stand up with a smirk. "I thought you both were more than just a shield and techs." he said in French. Both of us keep our weapons and I start charging him by jumping on his shoulders. I punch his face repeatedly while Steve kick him repeatedly. Batroc then throw my body to the side and try to kick Steve but he more fast kicking him on the knees.

Like nothing effects him, Steve then run and push his body smash through the door and knock him down. "you good Steve?" I ask then shoot him some widow bites to knock him down longer. "Well this is akward." we both look at the voice and shock natasha was there the entire time. "What are you doing?" Steve ask in serious tone. "Backing up the hard drive. It's a habit to do."

"Rumlow needed your help. What the hell are you doing here Natalia?" I now ask not agree with her. We then look what is really she backed up. "You're saving SHIELD's Intel." He state. "Where I can get my hands on..." I sigh in frustration. "you gotta be kidding me Romanoff." Steve then add "our mission is to rescue the hostages." I give her a death glare. "No...that's your both missions and you done it beautifully." She then wants to walk away from us. Steve grab her arm "you just jeopardised this whole operation." Nat look at me and I crossed my arms not liking this whole situation. "I think that's overstating things." before anyone could reply, Batroc get up and throw a grenade at us. "GRENADE!!!" I then jump in front of them and the explosion flying us.

Three of us panting and catch our breath. "okay. That one's on me." Nat said. Steve gets up and helping me onto my feet. "You're damn right." we both said in union and leave her.