Shut Down

Lizzie's POV
I'm getting ready to Tony's house for dinner when suddenly I heard a loud bang. I rush to the door and completely shock when I see a familiar figure drenched with blood at her shirt and right hand.

"y/n?" she walk and slowly hug me tightly. We stay there for 15 minutes without moving an inch. I decided to pull off from her and lead her to the couch. She follow without saying anything. Her face was as cold as ice. No emotions shown and that worried me the most. She never been like this.

"let's get you clean up." I slowly approach her. I clean her bloody knuckles and wrap it carefully as she still vulnerable.

 I clean her bloody knuckles and wrap it carefully as she still vulnerable

"I'm useless right Liz?" I keep my focus on wrapping her hand. "all I want is for her to be there for me. I've lost people too.....and I still care for her." she chuckle dryly. "stupid me for giving chances to her. CHANCES." she continued.

I then bring her for shower. She ask me to stay and I can't bear looking at her crying and yelling her heart out for how stupid she is for trusting her. I helped her wear some clean clothes and lucky me I've called Robbie beforehand to help carry y/n to bed.

"Thanks Robbie for helping. I owe you." I thank him. "she's a family to me since she's agreed on us honey. y/n had done so much to others since she was a kid and never a minute she think for herself." he sigh sadly. "I need to call Tony to let him know y/n's with us. Can you call Tom for me?" he nod and I leave to take my phone.

Tony's POV
"YOU!" I yell at the woman I slapped in front of me. I rush to the compound after Lizzie told me everything on the phone. "That's for hurting my eldest." I state. Steve tried to stop me from hitting her but I get more furious and I kick his chest. "stop defending the wrong person Rogers. I had enough." I breathe shakily.

"Tell me Romanoff what had she done that she deserves this from you? The first ever person she trusted after her mom died? After her real family left her like a stray dog. Huh? Tell me Romanoff what had she done?" I grab her neck forcing her to answer.

"T-Tony let me g-go." I let her down and she try to catch her breath. "you know what is the best part of my life?" I kneel down leaning myself to her. "Taking her as my daughter. Trying my best to put back the pieces that you broke Nat. It's always me. ALWAYS." I stand and before I leave, I add. "only if you know what she almost did last few years..." with that, I leave both her and Steve in confuse.

y/n's POV
I jolt awake as I get a nightmare. About Pietro. I confused where am I but suddenly all the memories appeared back. I sigh and make my way to the kitchen to grab some water.

"Matthew?" I startle by the sudden voice. "Chase? You're not sleeping? It's late." I can see her chuckle from the dim light. "Says who standing here." she grinning. "I'm thirsty and kitchen got water." I defending myself. Suddenly I feel arms wrapped around me. "you okay Chase?" I ask worried. "Can you stop? For a second, ask that to yourself. Just....this time Stark." I sigh as she starting to cry slowly at my chest.

"no need for me to ask that Olsen. I know myself. I get used to it for my whole life now." I rub her back soothingly. "what I hate seeing is you crying right now. Enough me watching your depressing characters Elizabeth. I don't want live now." she then hit my chest and we both giggle. "Thank you. For not leaving me Chase. I'm not worth for this. Your time." I kiss her head and lean for a forehead touch.

" I kiss her head and lean for a forehead touch

"we should get some sleep. Tomorrow our phone will blown up like hell for sure." I chuckle but shake my head. "you go ahead. I need to get something out of my head." she look at me in concern. "you sure?" I nod kissing her head again. "I'm sure Elizabeth. Don't worry. Go sleep. Love you." she then leave to her room while I go to my favourite alone space.

I open the piano and start to hum random melody. Before that, I decide to go on Instagram live at 3am. I place my phone at the piano and surprisingly lots of people are like me.

"Hey guys. Woa I thought no one would join. It's literally three in the morning." most of them asking why I'm up. "well, Lizzie's sleeping and I got something on my mind. I guess I'll play it for you guys." lots of love given to me showing they're agree. I play the random melody again.

Tiada tangisan aku titiskan
Keringnya air mataku
Manakah silapku, nyatakan satu persatu
Ingin kutahu

Bukannya aku salah tafsiri (tak pernah aku mengkhianati)
Mengapa kamu buat begini? (Tak pernah aku hilangkan diri)
Apakah makna engkau mendua? (Tiada punca hancur segala)
Aku senantiasa setia (tolonglah percaya)

Aku yang bodoh (percaya), aku yang buta (kau tak buta)
Percayakanmu sebulatnya (tolonglah percaya)
Dilihat mereka kuterpedaya (sakitnya)
Percayakanmu sebulatnya (tolonglah percaya)

I fight to let my tears from running down.

Bukan kerana
Kusengaja meninggalkanmu
Kau sempurna untukku, untukku
Tapi kini kau salah tafsiri (mengapa engkau mengkhianati?)
Salahkah aku buat begini? (Mengapa engkau hilangkan diri?)
Tiada makna (jadi apa kau punca segala?)
Aku senantiasa setia (aku tak percaya)

Aku yang bodoh, aku yang buta
Percayakanmu sebulatnya
Dilihat mereka kuterpedaya (percaya)
Percayakanmu sebulatnya (percaya)

Cukuplah katamu
Yang betulnya hanya kamu
Cukuplah seksamu
Yang pernahku sakitimu
Ha-aah (ha-aah)

Dan ditelan luka
Di atas luka dan luka
Di dalam tak disangka
Tertanam dendam yang lama

Mulalah meraba
Mencari jalan semula
Jalan yang bercahaya
Kembalilah pada-Nya

Aku yang bodoh (aku yang bodoh), aku yang buta
Percayakanmu sebulatnya (aku yang buta)
Dilihat mereka (dilihat mereka) kuterpedaya
Percayakanmu sebulatnya

Aku yang bodoh, aku yang buta
Percayakanmu sebulatnya
Dilihat mereka kuterpedaya
Percayakanmu sebulatnya, aah-ooh
(Sebulatnya by The fabulous Cats)

"That's all I want to share with you guys. Don't worry I'm good. Bye guys goodnight." I off the live and sigh heavily.