Yelena?

Nat's POV
"we both upside down" a young blond girl said. "and I bet you're gonna fall down first." a blue haired girl tease. "no you will. You can't hold it much longer." then the older girl do some funny faces to distract the young one. "told you you'd fall down first. I told you! I told you! Told you so." the older girl then runs while the young one chasing her. Not long from that, the young one slip off and fall.

"Mommy!!" the young one call out for her mom and the older trying to calm her down. "what happened?" the mother ask. "she fell on her knee." the older answers for her. "oh you bumped on your knee?" the mother ask and the young one nod sadly. "kiss it better. There we go." the mother kiss her knee gently. "oh come on little one. Get up you're okay. Come on you're a brave girl. Your pain only makes you stronger. Right you?" the mother then help the young one up and walk to the older. "yeah." the older answer proudly.

"Don't do this." I said on the other line. "Do what?" Ross ask innocently. "Come after me. I mean you're embarrassing yourself. It looks desperate." I smash the tracker and throw my suit in a dustbin. "Thought maybe you'd be calling me to cut a deal cause from my vantage point, it's the federal fugitive who's desperate." I roll my eyes hearing him. I already pissed at him for putting y/n and the rest of the team in the high secure prison. Now he's saying I'm desperate? Unbelievable.

"From my vantage point, you look like you could use some bed rest. What is this, your second triple bypass?" I ask clearly annoyed. "I wouldn't worry about me. We got Barton, we got Wilson and that other guy, the incredible shrinking convict. Rogers and your little Stark are on the run. You got no friends. Where you gonna go?" I sigh in relief knowing Steve had help them escape. "I lived a lot of lives before I met you Ross. You shouldn't have gone to this trouble. I'm done." I then end the call and walk out of the toilet to the outside of the ferry. I then go to the end side of the ferry and slip off the phone to the water.

Yelena's POV
"eyes on target. Waiting for the package." I said through the comms. "I have sights on collateral one." the other agent reply. "Firing in place of three. Five, four, three. She made us. Target deployed smoke. She's on foot with the package. Stay high. I'm going to ground." I tie the hook and walk down the wall. I walk to the small lane of road and bump the woman with the door. The woman hit me with the briefcase and I pull out my knife. We fight and I managed to slip the knife through her stomach. She groaned in pain but it didn't stop her to pull my hair and hold my hand. I let go the knife and catch it sith my free hand and immediately stab her. I twist the knife in her and slide her stomach for the second time.

I push her to the ground as I try to catch my breath. As I turn the woman, she shot me with red smoke.

I froze for a moment and realised what I have done to the woman

I froze for a moment and realised what I have done to the woman. "Oksana. Oh no. What did I do?" Oksana then give me the thing she shot me just now. "Free the others." she said before she let her last breath. I take the briefcase and close it. I am now confuse and scared at the same time. "Yelena, we need a status report." one of the agents ask through the comms. I dig my thigh and take out the tracker. "Yelena, we need a status report." I get up and look at the woman I just killed. "Converge on team leader." the agent speaks again. I then walk slowly leaving the place.