ENDGAME

Peter's POV
"Oh, this is nice." I said as Mr Stark hug me after I start rambling. "stop with the sappy mode you two. We got a war to fight." y/n said with an annoyed voice through the comms.

Quill's POV
I froze as I saw a familiar figure save me from being shot. "Gamora?" I walk closer to her. "I thought I lost you." I held her cheek but then she hold mine firmly before kick me in the balls. "you miss-the first o-one but then you kick it twice." I groaned. "This is the one? Seriously?" she ask her sister, Nebula. "The choices were him, or the tree." Nebula chuckles.

Tony's POV
"Hey. You said one out of 14 million we win, yeah? Tell me this is it." I ask the wizard. "if I tell you what happens, it won't happen." he state. "you better be right." I sigh.

Wanda's POV
"you took everything from me." I land as he wants to take the glove. "I hate to say I kinda wanna kill you slowly for breaking my girl's nose." a blue flash came hitting him from the back. It's Pietro. "I don't even know who you are." he reply with an annoy tone. "oh you will bald guy....cause you piss them off." a lightning arrow shot hitting his leg. It's y/n.

With that, I shot him with my red mist while Pietro run around him with y/n shoot him with her gun repeatedly. He about to hit me with his sword but I manage to break it into half and I hold him up in the air to choke him, removing all his armor.

y/n's POV
"Rain fire!!!" my eyes widen hearing what he's yelling. "WANDA WATCH OUT!" I run immediately to her and cover herself wrapping my arms around her. We both then thrown off. "Hey, princess, sis, you okay?" I cough out some blood. "I'm go-" I then get hit on the chest by Wanda. "you idiot you got your nose broken and cough some blood and you're saying you good?!" she yell at me as I just chuckle lightly.

"I'm good Wands, I've gone worst." Wanda then help me by using her magic to recover slowly. "It's enough witchy, save your energy." I stop her. "NO! I've lost Vision and I won't loose you this time. Again, y/n. Let me help you." I cupped her face and wipe her tears. "Nat's gone. It's okay. I would gladly do it twice." suddenly the fire rain stop as the ship being hit by a yellow light. "Carol." I stand up with Pietro's help. "you go P, we got women's things to do." I then fly to Carol's direction with Wanda's help.

Yelena's POV
"I don't know how you're gonna get through all that." the spider boy said as I arrive. "Don't worry Parker..." I look up as Wanda land with y/n. "she's got help....hey sestra." she smile warmly at me but her eyes tell me otherwise.

As all of us run to fight, I can see y/n is fighting not only for getting us back. There is something inside her that she release. Her demons.

y/n's POV
I fight each of them with anger, sad, frustration. One more time, all of us being thrown off as Thanos throw his sword smashing the only quantum tunnel we have.

He then fight with Thor and Steve and ends with them both unconscious. Carol being thrown. My eyes widen as he put his hand on the glove. I run as fast as I could and shoot him with my remaining bullets. Carol came back holding his hand from snapping his fingers. "HANG ON DANVERS!" I shout. "I'm trying!" she then being punch using The Power Stone.

I change to my iron suit and kick straight to his chest with full speed. He then caught my leg and swing me off as I lay near to dad and Stephen. My dad then runs trying to pull the glove as he show 'one' to him.

I force myself to get up as he hit my dad again and trying to snap his fingers. "I am....inevitable." I look at him in confuse as nothing happen. "and I am...." my eyes go wide as the stones now with him. I fly to him with full speed and kick him in the face. He fall backwards and I walk to him with full of anger. Punch him in the face. "Don't even doing my part Anthony." I smirk as the stones now on me.

I fall onto my knees as the energy running through me. "I told you Thanos. I would gladly do it twice....for my family." I then snap my fingers.

I lean myself at the nearest rock feeling real weak. "Princess? Hey, hey, hey. It's me. Pietro." he hold me cupping my face with tears filled his eyes. "I-I love you P-Pietro." I wipe his tears weakly. "I know princess I love you more." he chuckle.

"detka?" my eyes turn at her seeing her bloodshot eyes. "sestra..." I call her weakly. "don't leave me y/n. I just got you. I-I need to find Natasha. She needs to be here." I stopped her as she gets up. "sh-she's gone. She sacrifice her life. She d-did this for us." she burst into tears covering her mouth until James pull her into a hug.

"Hey mom, dad...." I smile weakly. "we won honey...we won and you did it." she smile warmly. "JARVIS?" dad called. "life functions critical sir." he then kneel down. "y/n, look at me." I then look at him with a smile. "we're gonna be okay, munchkin. Your sister will be okay, both Yelena and Morgan. You can rest now." he then kiss my head, cheeks and nose.

James's POV
As I see her arc reactor lights off, I kneel down to give her last respect. I couldn't talk to her cause I know what her last words are. All of them then follow kneel down to give her last respect.