One day; George

IRL
GEORGE
FLUFF; no warnings :)
_____________

The day was coming to an end as I closed my chemistry book and placed it on my desk next to my laptop I used for college. I currently had Georges stream open, his voice helped me concentrate. He was messing around on the smp with BadBoyHalo and Sapnap, I sent him a text. I saw him look down at his phone and Sapnap quickly joked with him.

"Oooo is that your girlfriend y/nnnn?" He dragged out the last letter of my name and continued to tease him.

"Shut up, Sapnap." George defended as his cheeks turned light pink, a cute smile appearing on his face. My text was a simple, 'hey :), I'm done studying if you wanna go to sleep on call tonight<3.' George and I weren't official, but damn did I want to be. He claimed he had to ask me in person so for now we remain best friends, even though everyone knew that mentally we were much much more than that.

"Stop it, Sapnap, I think it's cute, I love seeing George happy." Bad said, scolding Sapnap for teasing the poor British man.

'Let me finish up the stream, then we can <3'

I smiled at his text, no matter how bad of a day I was having George could always make it better. I patiently waited for them to end the stream, they continued talking to the chat and reading donos before I heard the magic words.

"Alright guys, I think I'm gonna end here, I promised Y/n we could sleep on call tonight." George said to his chat, he was very open about his feelings towards me which always assured he was all mine. No matter how much Dream tried to steal him from me I would always win, even though I make sure they have their time together as well. His stream ended and seconds later I heard his familiar ringtone in my ears, I answered right away.

"Hey." I said quietly as I swung my feet into my bed, getting cuddled up with my blankets.

"Hey pretty girl." He cooed through the phone and my cheeks became hot, he was such a flirt.

"I'm sad.." I admitted to him, I knew he could help.

"What's wrong?" His voice was low, I knew how late it was there and didn't want to keep him up any longer than he had to be.

"I want you to be here with me already.." Tears slid there way down my cheeks and I wiped them away, I knew he'd be able to tell I was crying.

"I know Y/n, once my visa is approved I'll be there with you permanently." He assured. The thought of waking up next to George every day made all the waiting worth it.

"One day I'm going to ask you to be my girlfriend, and I'm going to wake you up with breakfast in bed because that's what you deserve.." George began going on, his voice getting more raspy with every word. It was his sleepy voice taking over.

"One day I'm going to marry you and we're going to build a home. One day we'll start a family and I'll teach them all the goods and bads in life..." He continued, I was getting emotional listening to him talk about these things. His voice was genuine whenever he would talk about his feelings for me.

"One day we won't have to sit on the phone with each other every night because I'll be there to hold you..I love you y/n..." My eyes were now filled with tears.

"I need one day to be now..I love you too, George." With that we said our good nights, I sat my phone next to my bed on my nightstand with the volume all the way up. Being able to hear him breath and sleep talk over the phone comforted me..one day I'd be able to feel his chest rise and fall with every breathe he took. One day I'd be able to see his messy hair every morning and get ready for the day with him. One day...
_____________
A cute little George short before I go to sleep🥺he seems like he would be such a sweet boyfriend