I'm fine; George

IRL/MC
GEORGE
SAD
All in George's pov, lmk if you like that or not!
_______________

*Georges pov*

I loaded into minecraft and waited for Y/n to join, but I saw she was already in game hanging out with Dream. I was really hoping it would just be me and her recording this video but I guess this works too.

"Hey!" She chirped into her mic, her voice was like a sweet symphony.

"Hey! Ready to film?" I asked, her character looked at mine but was soon punched by Dream and he stole her attention away from me.

"Y/n look! Bees! You love minecraft bees!" He said and she let out an excited gasp and wandered away to go look at the bees Dream was talking about. I sighed and followed her character to two beehives that were on some oak trees, she ran around like a kid in a candy store and began gathering flowers to plant them closer.

"Alright I think the bees have enough flowers, let's film." I told them both.

"George, let her feed the bees, it makes her happy." Dream scolded me and I rolled my eyes. Sometimes it annoyed me how protective he was over her, everyone knew he liked her...and everyone knew she liked him back. What people don't know is I've liked her ever since she joined the smp almost a year ago.

"Let's film!" Y/n yelled as she planted what I'm guessing was the last flower in her inventory and sprinted back over to me, jumping around and punching my character. I let out a laugh and listened to her giggled through my headphones.

"You idiot, stop it I'm going to die!" I yelled as my laugh took over my lungs.

"Okay, okay!" Her laughs mellowed out and I started recording.

"Alright, hey guys! In this video the three of us are going to beat minecraft with only one inventory!" I went on explaining how it works and then I ran the code and we began the game.

~time skip~

"You set your tools up in such a weird way, George, do it like this." Y/n said as I watched her move around our inventory, as it also moved around mine since we were all linked together.

"What the heck, no, that's so weird." I quickly changed them back and she groaned. The two of us were mining while Dream was getting food from the surface.

"Y/n, this is for you." He said and suddenly a poppy showed up in the first slot of the inventory. She laughed and said a sweet 'thank you' as my eyes landed on diamonds.

"Y/n, I got you something as well." I ran over and mined it, throwing the poppy in the lava and replacing it with 5 diamonds.

"Oh my gosh, can I make a helmet for myself?!" She asked, there was no way I could say no to her.

"Of course." I granted her wishes and watched as the diamonds were replaced with a helmet and saw her running through the caves modeling her new attire.

~in the nether~

We were quick to find a fortress once we entered the nether and went in, dodging the fireballs from the blaze and killing as many wither skeletons as we could.