How he comforts you.

Taking a small break to write preferences for a bit.
\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

Dream:
Dream could always tell when you were having a bad day.
"What's wrong?" He asked and you always respond the same.
"Nothing, I'm fine." He would then disappear from your guys room for a moment before returning with your favorite snacks and would lay in bed and cuddle with you. And since he was a major gift giver you two would partake in retail therapy until your sadness went away.
"You would look so cute in that top, I'm buying it."

Sapnap:
Sapnap was known as a tough guy to everyone else but to you he was a big teddy bear.
"You okay, cutie?" He asked, he always smothered you with his attention when he knew you were upset.
"I'm having a bad day." You said, being very open whenever you were having a bad day. He would lay next to you and snuggle you in with all your favorite blankets that smelled like him. Whenever he did this he would refer to you as 'his little burrito' and would play with your hair until you fell asleep

George:
George couldn't help but be a little awkward, it was just his personality.
"So you're sure nothing is wrong?" He questioned you for the third time today.
"Yes, George." You said, you were overwhelmed and wanted to shut the world out. He knew you loved baking and especially loved cake.
"Do you want to go bake a cake with me?" He asked and you felt yourself get excited. After you agreed he would set everything up and you two would sit in the kitchen for hours, messing around and baking treats to save for midnight snacks.

Karl:
"Tell me what's wrong, princess." Karl said to you as you sat on your bed.
"I just want to sleep." You said and turned away from him, forcing yourself to fall asleep so you wouldn't get stuck with your thoughts. A little while later he woke you up and told you to follow him. He lead you to the bathroom where he had dimmed the lights and lit candles around the room, your favorite book sat on the edge of the bath along with soft music in the background.
"Let's have a bath date." He said and your mood instantly did a 180. You two would sit in the bath for what felt like forever, reading and listing the reasons why you two loved each other.

Quackity:
Quackity wasn't the best at comforting people, he used humor as a way to cope and that's why you never got mad when he would crack jokes if you were upset.
"We can cry together." He playfully said as a tear fell down your cheek. You were just having one of those days where everything felt off.
"Do you actually love me?" You asked him and he looked at you, he quickly pulled you into a hug and squeezed you tight.
"Of course, I do, amor, I love you so much." His tone got serious and you let your tears fall. You two laid in bed and he began giving you a back massage as you drifted to sleep.

These preferences are my interpretation of how they would do things, everyone can have their opinions and that's totally fine! Either way I hope you guys enjoy and I'll probably flip flop between one shots and preferences. I'm having writers block! :)