How you sleep/cuddle

Dream:
I feel like Dream would absolutely love being little spoon. Even though he's much taller than you he didn't care, as long as he could be little spoon. Whenever he was big spoon he would put his arm under you and both of your arms would extend off the bed and yours would fall perfectly into his.

Sapnap:
BIG cuddler, he would want you to practically smother him all night. Most nights you would sleep right on top of him, your head would rest in the middle of his chest. Pillows would surround you so you stayed in place and his hands would wrap around you and rest on the middle of your back.

George:
George isn't the biggest fan of cuddling, claiming he "wanted his space" but during the night his legs would intertwine with yours. Or he would sleep on his stomach but have one arm across your body. On the rare occasions that he did want to cuddle he would rest his head on your chest and you would play with his hair.

Karl:
Karl would absolutely love cuddling with you, all the time. On the couch? He would lay on your chest/stomach. Sleeping in bed? He would wrap his arms around you and not let go for the whole night, you were his teddy bear. He's the type to face to face cuddle, your head snuggled right into his chest and he would play with your hair.

Quackity:
Quackity would often times fall asleep on the couch watching a movie or one of his friends streams so you would lay on him and fall asleep. When sleeping in his actual bed he would definitely like being big spoon with your legs intertwined together as you slept.