When youre hurt

-for this preference by "hurt" let's pretend you have a broken leg

Dream:
Dream would absolutely coddle you so you wouldn't strain yourself. Even if it was the simplest tasks I can see him going out of his way to make sure you have to do as little as possible.

"Do you need anything, baby? Food? Drinks? What do you wanna watch?"

"Dream, it's fine, I can do it."

"Please, I want to help"

Sapnap:
I can see Sapnap teasing you playfully but helping you whenever he could. He would make you food and binge watch a show with you.

"Sapnap, come on! Just hand it to me!"

"Hop to me."

"Oh my gosh."

"I'm kidding, wait, no, don't actually! Be careful, I got it! Here, mamas."

George:
George wasn't sure exactly how to help so you tried doing things on your own but once he realized what you need he would do it for you. 100% make the best food for you and beg you to play minecraft with him since you can't do much else.

"Will you please play minecraft with me?"

"Will you make me cupcakes?"

"Yes, please! Anything!"

"Okay, fine"

Karl:
Karl would be an absolute sweetie and take time off streaming just to spend time with you. He would teach you about pokémon cards and do whatever he could for you.

"Do you want anything to eat, princess?"

"No it's okay, thanks though."

"I'll bring you a snack, just in case."

Quackity:
Like Sapnap, I definitely feel like he would tease you but in a loving way. You would play mad and he would be a total suck up afterwards. You guys would definitely spend time streaming and you would watch him study for school.

"Wanna go for a jog?"

"You're kidding, right?"

"Hahaaa, get it? Cause you have a broken leg? Wait, babe, I'm kidding. Do you want to stream? We can play whatever you want."

"Yes, please."