Hide me

"Quick, hide me! My ex is here."
_____________

Dream:
He instantly stepped in front of you and acted as though you were never there. You held onto the back of his sweatshirt for comfort as your head rested on his back. His hand came around and held onto your side for comfort.

"Is he gone?" You asked, peaking around Dreams body. You saw your ex making eye contact with him, a look in Dreams eyes you've never ever seen before. His jaw was clenched, you looked down to see his fist in a ball, ready for anything. As your ex stood down and began walking away you had to snap Dream out of it.

"That's what I thought." He laughed at the fact that your ex was scared him. "You okay?" He asked, turning around to hug you.

"Better now, thank you." He placed a sweet kiss on the top of your head as he held you, resting his chin on your head.

"Anything for you."

Sapnap:
"What? Where?" He asked, looking around obliviously. You rolled your eyes and flipped your hood up, leaning your head onto Sapnaps shoulder so your face was hidden.

"Y/n I know it's you." Your ex said as he got closer. His voice was taunting you with horrid memories.

"Do you want me to break your nose? Get lost." Sapnap said, holding your hand tighter as he puffed his chest a bit.

"Whatever man, you're crazy." Your ex scoffed as he began walking away. You felt Sapnap go to walk after him but pulled him back. "I'll show him crazy." He said under his breath, putting his arms around you and pulling you into his chest.

George:

"So?" George asked, not understanding why it matters if your ex was here. You smacked him on the shoulder and stood in front of him, putting your arms around his waist and hiding your face in his chest.

"Shut up and hide me, dummy." You joked, you felt him laugh as his arms held you against him, he rested his chin on the top of your head and swayed back and forth a bit.

"Sorry, thought I saw someone I knew." You heard your exs voice and shuttered. George must have noticed because he squeezed you a bit for comfort.

"It's alright." George said, watching as he walked away. "You're okay." He soothed you by running his hand up and down your back, making sure you knew you were safe.