Tell me you love me; George

MC
GEORGE
FLUFF
_______

"Dream no, please! Stop! I'm going to die!" I screamed as Dream chased me around the smp attacking me. I may have killed his dog, in my defense, he was in my way.

"I'll save you Y/n!" George yelled and jumped off a hill, clutching an mlg water and running after Dream who was still chasing me.

"No! She killed my dog!" Dream yelled again and landed his last crit on me, my screen turned red as I died.

"Noooo!!!! Whaaat?!" I whined, the damage his axe did was insane. I reloaded into the world and ran to gather my things before they were stolen. I saw George punching Dream with his fist, who was holding a flint and steel in an attempt to burn my items.

"Hurry and get your stuff!" George yelled and I ran behind him, grabbing my things and bolting away.

"Truce! Truce!" I yelled and stopped running, turning around and crouching.

"Fine, just this once, but if you kill any more of my dogs no more truce." Dream said to me and I agreed.

"I agree to the terms and conditions." I joked with him which made them both start laughing.

"Alright guys I'm gonna get off here and stream some bedwars with Sapnap, don't have too much fun you two." The green man said to us as we said our goodbyes and he left the vc.

George and I began building our house together, we were married in minecraft, we had a ceremony and everything. Sapnap had locked Dream in an iron bar jail so he couldn't object to the wedding.

"Wait, what about this door?" I asked and crafted a dark oak door and placed them at the entryway of our house. It fit the theme of the house well and I thought it looked great, George turned his character to look.

"That looks good, babe." He always called me sweet little nicknames like baby, cutie, love, you could say we were a thing. We're not dating but the chemistry is unmatched, we've talked to each other about having feelings for one another and decided to wait until we met in person to make anything permanent. For now he's my minecraft husband.

"Love you." I teased with him, I always told him I loved him and he always dodged it, it was cute honestly.

"You're an idiot." George responded and a low chuckle could be heard through my headphones.

"Tell me you love me." I said to him as my character turned towards his, I crouched and looked down, pretending to be sad.

"Shut up." He joked again, I could hear it in his voice that he was smiling. I slowly walked right in front of him to get his attention, then went to the pond and jumped in, making myself swim to the bottom of the water.

"You're going to drown, get your head out of the sand." He told me and I ignored his request, my air bubbles were about to run out so I reluctantly swam to the surface. I jumped out of the water and stood on the crops.

"Tell me you love me." I repeated myself, this time in a sad voice followed by a sniffle.

"Oh my gosh you're being ridiculous, Y/n." It then began raining, "you're getting rained on come inside." He started throwing seeds on the ground and I followed them like breadcrumbs until we reached the front door. I entered the unfinished house and he closed the door behind me.

"Why won't you tell me you love me?" I asked him, he had said it once before but never usually says it. I know he does, but getting him to say it is almost impossible.

"I think we should put the beds in the middle of the bedroom." He suggested, avoiding my question. He broke our beds and placed them wherever he desired, my head was still facing the ground.

"Don't avoid meeeee." I pouted and looked up, I walked towards him and punched him and he spun around.

"What was that for?" He asked and I put my head back down, trying to act like I didn't do anything. He ignored me and went around the house moving things and making them look pretty. Minutes had gone by without any words being said, it was complete silence.

"Iloveyoutoo." George said quickly, blurring the words together. It was almost hard to understand what he said but I caught it. A smile appeared on my face and I made my character start jumping around and I moved my mouse around like crazy so it looked like my head was going everywhere.

"Yaaaay!" I cheered and he laughed as I continued running around like a mad man, "I knew it but I like when you say it." I admitted.

"I know." He said very matter-of-factly, "you're just cute when you pout." My cheeks flushed pink and I started smiling at my monitor.

Although we were miles apart my heart was always with him, and his was always with me.