Fake boyfriend.; Quackity

IRL
QUACKITY
FLUFF
___________
i haven't done a quackity one in awhile, so here ya go. obviously you can pretend it's anyone. i had a rush of ideas come to me so hopefully lots of uploads soon!
___________

You were currently waiting in line at your favorite bakery for donuts when you heard the familiar voices.

"Bro, I'm telling you! She's totally into me!" The deep voice yelled and you groaned. You called them 'the simps', also known as a group of three guys that absolutely swoon over you and never leave you alone.

You quickly stuck your head in your phone screen to try and hide your identity but, of course, it didn't work. Panic set in as you heard your name come out of his mouth.

"Hey, Y/n!" He yelled. Without thinking you saw a man that looked around your age standing next to you, you grabbed his hand and he gave you a strange look but you decided you'd explain later. As if realization struck, the stranger saw the three other guys approaching and gripped your hand a bit tighter.

"Hey!" You cheered, trying to be as nice as you possibly could, although their remarks get a bit old.

"I saw that ass and just knew it had to be you, who's this?" Ethan asked, (random name of one of the simps that popped into my head while writing). You glanced up at the stranger and he held his hand out, going along with it.

Thank god, you thought to yourself as you stood at his side, hand in hand.

"I'm Alex, Y/n's boyfriend, I don't think we've met before." He shook Ethan's hand, you studied his face. He was wearing a dark blue beanie, pieces of black hair gently fell in his face. He had a beautiful smile.

"I'm Ethan, how long have you two been together? I've definitely never seen you around." He scoffed, almost as if he was jealous. Well, not almost, he most definitely was jealous. But you didn't mind, as long as the three of them thought you were taken you were fine with making them upset.

"Almost a year." You blurted out at the same exact time the stranger said-

"Eight months!"

"What a great couple." Adam said sarcastically and you rolled your eyes, not knowing how to come up with a believable lie.

"Babe, has it already been almost a year? Time is flying by!" The stranger covered for you and you mentally thanked him before he let go of your arm and pulled you into his side. You rested a hand on the middle of his chest and the other arm around his waist, hoping you weren't making him uncomfortable.

"Order for Alex!" The lady at the counter yelled. You let out a deep breath and sent the boys a wave.

"That's us! See you guys later, great catching up!" You turned away before they could respond. You stood there, hand around the strangers waist as they awkwardly said goodbye and began walking away. The second they were out of view you pulled away from him, apologizing.

"I am so so sorry if I made you uncomfortable! They are just horrible and I swear they make it their life's mission to get in my pants." You we're rambling. The stranger chuckled a bit and smiled at you, almost as if he was admiring the fact that you were so flustered.

"Hey, hey, you're totally fine! I'm just glad I could help. Let me actually introduce myself, I'm Alex." He held out his hand and you took it in yours, giving it a soft handshake.

"I'm, Y/n."

"Order for Y/n!" She yelled from behind the counter again.

"Actually, would you want to sit and talk for a bit? You could tell me about yourself?" Alex suggested and you felt your cheeks getting warm, butterflies filled your stomach and you nodded.

"I'd like that." The two of you gathered your orders and sat at a table that was right in front of the window.

"No way! You got that kind to!" Alex exclaimed as he opened his box of donuts to reveal the exact kind you had ordered.

"They're the best!" You smiled as you opened your box, showing him that you two, in fact, had the same kind.

After what felt like hours of sitting and laughing, swapping funny stories and stealing glances you decided it would be best to return home to get some much needed work done.

"I'd hate to cut this date short but I have lots to get done today." You groaned and wiped your hands before standing up, he mimicked your actions.

"If this was our first date then I'd love to ask for a second one?" He smiled at you, once again revealing that beautiful smile. His brown eyes looked into yours and you couldn't resist, you wanted to get to know him better. You grabbed a napkin and quickly scribbled down your number.

"I'd like that a lot." You handed him the napkin and said your goodbyes before exiting the bakery and heading home. Your phone buzzed in your pocket, you grabbed it and unlocked it revealing a text from an unknown number.

Xxx-xxx-xxxx
It's your "boyfriend", if you're free tomorrow maybe we could go to dinner?

Y/n
I'm free at 5 <3