Ordinary girl; Dream (pt. 3)

IRL
DREAM
FLUFFY
___________

The three of you sat at a picnic table on the beach eating your ice cream. You caught Dream staring at you multiple times making you blush.

"I hope you consider this a real date, even though Sapnap is here." Dream said to you and Sapnap scoffed, almost dropping his ice cream.

"Hey!"

"Of course it's a real date, Clay." You said to him and began laughing at the poor man just trying to eat his ice cream. "You're making a mess, you're like an overgrown toddler." You joked with Sap and he rolled his eyes. He went back into the store only to return with three bowls and spoons so the ice cream would be easier to eat.

Under the table you had your legs crossed with Dreams, it was becoming a thing you two did whenever you sat across from each other. You all ate your ice cream in peace before a group of girls came up to you. Great, another date to be ruined. You thought to yourself before they could speak.

"I don't mean to interrupt but aren't you Sapnap? Which would make you Dream?" She asked, you could tell how nervous she was. In slight annoyance you sat your spoon back in your bowl, anxiety hitting you like a truck.

"Uh, yeah, that's me." Sapnap said and stood up to give them all a hug and take pictures. Dream had a worried expression on his face, he could tell you were scared the situation that happened a few weeks ago would repeat itself.

"Which would make you.." One of the girls trailed off, gesturing to me. Her tone of voice was sweet but confused as she didn't know my name.

"This is Y/n, my girlfriend." Dream introduced you and the girl shook your hand. You had to admit, you were shocked that Clay was handling this so well.

"Could we get a picture? If you don't mind of course?" She asked Dream and also you, making sure you'd be okay with it. Dream sat in silence awaiting your response and a smile tugged at the corner of your lips.

"Of course, here, I'll take it." You held out your hand to grab her phone but she stopped, handing it to her other friend.

"Actually, I want you in the picture." She said. A warm feeling known as happiness flowed through your body. You didn't expect this, a fan of Dream actually wanting you in the picture as well. You smiled for the camera and snapped a picture, Sapnap then jumped in and her friend took another one. After talking for a few minutes the girls disappeared down the beach and you returned to your seats.

"You okay?" Dream asked as he switched sides so he could sit next to you. He placed a protective hand on your thigh and you rested your head on his arm.

"Yeah, that went well." You told him, looking up at him and resting your chin on his arm. You hear Sapnap take a picture and both shifted your gaze to look at him.

"What? It's cute, mom and date on an ice cream date." He said and showed the picture. After looking at it you both gave him permission to post it on Twitter.

"I say we go home and the three of us have a movie night, scary movies." Sapnap said as we all began finishing up our ice cream.

"No scary movies." You and Dream said in unison. You were both big babies when it came to anything scary.

"Fine...fine, no scary movies. Three way cuddles for sure though."