Wifey

How you guys tell the fans you're married!
_______________

Dream:
The two of you decided it was finally time to tell the fans you had gotten married. So, he came up with an idea for you to model his new merch, it was for his upcoming 30 million subscriber milestone. (So proud of him for hitting 30 mil❤️). He made a custom sweatshirt for you to wear, the number zero being identical to your wedding ring. He posted the picture everywhere, captioning it '30 mil merch modeled by my lovely wife.' Keeping it sweet and simple, the fans went crazy.

Sapnap:
You and Sapnap decided to wait a bit before telling the fans you had recently gotten married. So, for your 6 month marriage anniversary you did a stream. He simply called it, '(whatever game you want) w the wife'. With both of your face cams on the chat thought he was playing around, just calling you his wife to be cute. That was until everyone spotted your diamond ring, causing the chat to fly as record speeds.

George:
George was nervous to say the least, asking everyone for advice on how to announce it. Until Dream texted him giving him an idea. He asked you to film a 'Minecraft, but...' video with him, a silly little idea you loved. When he uploaded you got the notification that GeorgeNotFound uploaded a video titled 'Minecraft, but I have a wife.' Happy the secret was finally out you took to Twitter to also announce it to your fans.