F-R-I-E-N-D-S; Sapnap

MC
SAPNAP
NO WARNINGS
________
Sapnap was streaming on the smp so a bunch of us decided to jump on to help keep his viewers entertained.

"Hey!" I said happily and opened Sapnaps stream on one of my other monitors so I could also see chat.

"Hey mamas." He chimed and I rolled my eyes, he always called me that. Everyone knows about his crush on me but no one, not even him, knows how I feel in return and I intended to keep it that way.

"Hey, Y/n." Dream and George said at the same time, followed by Dream saying, "In sync, bb."

"You guys are too much for me." I joked with them and let out a laugh.

"Hello muffins!" Badboyhalo yelled, extremely happy and I jumped at the sudden voice in my headphones.

"Hey, Bad!" Sapnap said back. We all began messing around, George and Dream were playing hide and seek. I was enchanting my new netherite armor and Sapnap was looking for Bad, they were trying to kill each other.

"Sapnap look what I got finally!" I yelled as I chased him around the world, he instantly stopped from his chase and spun to look at me.

"You got full netherite!" He congratulated me and I spun around, crouching up and down to show off my new armor, "I wanna enchant mine!" He whined and I told him to follow me.

"Ooo Sapnaps going to Y/n's house." George teased through the voice chat and I rolled my eyes. I glanced over at the stream chat while we ventured to my house, which was a cozy cottage next to the Holy Ground.

they're so cute
•are they dating yet?
•sapnap called her mamas earlier so maybe?

"Guys me and Sapnap are just friends." I informed the chat and Sapnap let out a scoff.

"Stop hiding our marriage." He said and I rolled my eyes, I instantly began blushing. Of course my feelings were mutual but dating in the friend group is a no go. One break up could ruin friendships and make people feel as if they had to choose sides so I personally decided against it.

"We're not married, in game or in real life. Friends Sappy, f-r-i-e-n-d-s." I spelled out to him and he scoffed once again.

"Fine, fine. We're not married, Y/n is my fiancé." This man was persistent.

"Did you just call him Sappy?" Dream asked, followed by his famous wheeze.

"Yes, yes I did." I responded as Sapnap entered my home and I threw him some lapis so he could enchant his armor as well.

"My little muffins are in love and they don't even know it." Bad said and I laughed.

"We're not in love Bad." I informed and he responded with a very sarcastic, "okaaaay."

"Why does everyone think we're dating?" I asked to really anyone that was listening.

"Maybe because you guys sleep on facetime every night." Dream said.

"You guys follow each other around the smp like lost puppy dogs." George added.

"Sapnap calls you nicknames all the time." Bad added as well. My face scrunched at the words, okay, I guess we didn't really try hiding our feelings.

"Shut up." I blushed, thankfully I wasn't the one streaming so no one could see my face. As for Sapnap, well, his face cam was on and I could see his rosy cheeks.

"Chat, who thinks Sapnap and Y/n should go on a date?" George asked, I already knew the chat was going to spam any version of 'yes' so I didn't bother looking.

"Oh, would you look at that, looks like I'm taking you on a real date." Sapnap said and I thought about it for a second. One date would hurt, right? As friends of course.

"I think you guys should." Bad said, he's been waiting us to admit our feelings for awhile.

"Okay, fine! One date, as friends!" I reluctantly agreed and Sapnap shouted.

"I'll take it!! Wherever you want, on me." The guys also began cheering for him, happy he finally got a date.

"What did I just get myself into?" I joked with him and he punched my character, making me scoff. I began punching him back and he ran away.

I guess now I was the one chasing him.