The L word

They say the L word first!

Dream:

You were sitting on the couch while Dream was cuddled into your chest, both of you half asleep from staying up the previous night.

"Scratch my back please?" He asks you, looking up to give you a sweet pleading look. You gave him a warm smile and began scratching his back.

"Oh my gosh, you're the best I love you." You were stunned, neither of you had said it yet. The four letter word with the deepest meaning attached. He quickly looked up at you, not meaning to let it slip just yet.

"I-It kind of just came out, I know we haven't said it yet, I-"

"I love you too, dork." You cut him off, his cheeks flushed pink and leaned up, placing a soft kiss on your lips before returning back to his spot on your chest.

Sapnap:

You woke up one morning feeling extremely sick, although you knew the flu was coming from the couple days prior you still hated it. Not being able to breath out of your nose, the nausea, cold sweats, all of it.

"Baby I hate this." You pouted, feeling yourself becoming nauseated again. You pulled yourself up and ran to the bathroom, leaning over the toilet and loosing your breakfast.

"Here." Sapnap said as he pulled your hair back and tied it the best he could into a ponytail. "I'll grab you some water and crackers, you've barely eaten anything." You gave him a thumbs up, not really being able to talk at the moment, before he left the room.

After you felt confident enough to stand you pulled yourself up, rinsing your mouth with mouthwash and returned to your shared room. He came back, water and crackers in hand.

"I wouldn't do this if I didn't love you." He joked. Your stomach dropped at his words.

"You love me?" You asked.

"Of course I do."

George:

George wasn't one to sit down and confess his deepest feelings, the most affection you two displayed was calling each other idiots and stealing quick kisses every once in awhile.

"No! Y/n, not there!" He playfully scolded, you laughed as you watched his character break the block you had just placed and moved it where he wanted it. "That's better."

"You're ridiculous, it looks fine." You laughed, the two of you were building your minecraft home in your survival world while you had a chill stream.

A donation popped up on your screen, tts reading it aloud.

'Ask George if he loves you'

"Thank you, Katie for the $15! And no way!" You felt yourself becoming shy before George cleared his throat.

"I do." He said, you could tell he was flustered. "I have your stream open, idiot." Your heart began racing at a thousand beats per second.

"You do what?" You asked, you knew what he meant but you wanted to hear him say it. It would be the first time.

"Love you, I do love you." A smile crept on your face as he spoke.

"I love you too."