Two for one; Sapnap/Dream

IRL
Sapnap & Dream :D
Weird idea but fluff
_______________
I was currently sitting on the couch cuddled up next to my best friend, Sapnap. We were watching some baking show on Netflix that he was way too excited about.

"We could definitely make that!" He exclaimed and gestured to the screen. I rolled my eyes and playfully smacked him in the chest as I stood up and went to the kitchen, I was feeling snackish. In the kitchen Dream was sitting on the island eating a granola bar, without warning I ran up to him and stole the last bite, laughs erupted from my chest as he stared at his now empty granola wrapper.

"Y/n, what the hell!" He yelled and laughed along with me.

"Poor wittle Dweam." I fake pouted and used my baby voice as I walked back over to him and wrapped my arms around his waist and rested my head on his chest. "I'm sowwy, pwease forgive me." He chuckled at my voice and I felt him move in my arms.

"For a kiss." My body froze for a second as my eyes widened. "On the lips." He continued and I took a step back, giving him a questionable glare. Dream was my other best friend, of course he was extremely attractive I was surprised at his words.

"Keep dreamin'." I said to him and walked over to the fridge, opening it and standing in the cool air, thinking about what I wanted to eat.

"I'm serious, one kiss. I can't make you but I'd like it." Dream told me and I rolled my eyes, still staring at the food in front of me. I grabbed a snack sized apple sauce and a spoon along with it, closing the fridge and jumping onto the counter next to him.

"Are you trying to say something?" I asked him as I scooped some apple sauce in my mouth.

"I don't know, I mean, we're best friends. If we kiss and it's weird we'll know that's all we're meant to be." He explained, I guess what he was saying made sense. I sat my snack down next to me and face him, I cupped his face in my hands and pressed my lips to his. Instantly getting butterflies, have I had feelings for Dream all along? Surely not.

"What the hell!" Sapnaps voice rang through the kitchen as I pulled away from Dream and gave him an apologetic look.

"What?" Dream asked and shrugged, he gave me a smirk as his glare returned to our best friend.

"I want one too." Sapnap said and walked over to me, standing between my legs in front of me, he placed both hands on either side of me resting on the countertop.

"You two are ridiculous. Dream and I kissed to see if we felt something." I explained to Sapnap and he rolled his eyes and began pouting.

"And, did you?" Dream asked me.

"I didn't think I would but I did." I told him and felt myself getting anxious that he wouldn't feel the same.

"So did I." The butterflies made their way back to my stomach, causing my face to get warm to the touch.

"So see if you feel something with me." Sapnap pouted. To end the childish behavior I did the same to him. My hands cupped his face as I felt his hand lightly grab my thigh and I connected our lips.

Oh shit.

The same feeling I felt while kissing Dream I was now feeling while kissing Sapnap.

I pulled away and tried my best to go back to normal, picking up my apple sauce and scooting off the counter. I almost managed to escape before Dreams hands snaked around my waist and picked me up.

"So, did you feel anything with Sapnap?" He asked and I giggled as he set me down.

"What is this? An episode of love or host?" I joked with them. I then had a brilliant idea.

"You did! Didn't you!?" Sapnap cheered from behind us.

"I can't possibly have feelings for both of you, you're my best friends!" I exclaimed and turned around to face them.

"So then date us both to find out." Dream told me.

"You want me to date both of you to figure out who I want to be with?" The idea sounded ridiculous but they both seemed to think it was a great idea.

"Yeah, sure, why not? I mean as long as we are all open about it." He responded and I shrugged. They followed me back to the living room where I plopped down on the couch, both of them sat on either side of me.

"Fine, Dream plan a date for tomorrow at 5. Sapnap, plan a date for the next day at 5." I have in. I snuggled onto the couch, wrapping myself in my blanket like a burrito.

"I have two boyfriends." I laughed at my comment, hearing how ridiculous it sounds when said aloud. I put my head in Dreams lap as Sapnap laid on top of me, his head snuggling into my chest.

What did I just get myself into?
___________
Idk where this idea came from
It's horrible I know
But enjoy