High school couple.

This is basically the type of couple you guys were in high school!

Dream:
You two were the absolute "it" couple, everyone knew and loved you. We're guys we're invited to every party, went to every school event. Your pictures were plastered all over the yearbook, also making you guys most of the teachers favorites. You would often times stay after school to help one of the teachers clean up while Dream was at practice. When you were at practice he would do the same, then he would drive you both home after. You two obviously had lockers right next to each other, he even had pictures of you in his locker in the locker room. Your date nights would mostly include the drive in theater where you would park the car in the back corner for a much needed kissing session.

Sapnap:
Although you weren't quite the "it" couple in high school, you were very well known. Mostly because Sapnap fought any guy that looked at you wrong, everyone knew not to mess with you guys. Let's call it, the "bad ass" couple. Everyone knew not to take your spots, whether that be parking or desk. With him being quarter back it was obvious you'd be the leader of the cheer team, always repping his number in some sort of way. The girls wanted to be you and the guys wanted with you, obviously Sappy never let that happen. You two threw all the parties throughout high school, since your parents weren't around much. They were always huge and tons of fun.

George:
This one is obvious. The geeks. After weeks of begging you finally let George convince you to join the robotics team, you were actually quite good at it. You won trophies at most events and quickly became labeled as the 'tech nerds' but neither of you minded. Everyone loved you and often times asked for your help in classes, you were a natural born genius. You two also helped set up school events like proms and rallies. You clicked with everyone and floated between tables at lunch. Since you two had a passion for studying anyone could find you guys studying together in the library. Also becoming usual customers at the ice cream parlor for study dates.