Come home; Sapnap

IRL
SAPNAP
NO WARNINGS
_________________

So in this story:
Normal text will be y/ns pov
Italics will be Sapnaps pov

__________________

"Just get over him Y/n...you're better off..focus on getting your degree..enough of this minecraft and streaming shenanigan" My best friend said into the phone, I sighed and looked down at my keyboard. She didn't get it. She would never understand.

"Yeah..I'm gonna get some sleep, night." I hung up before she could respond.

"Bro, just get on the smp, clear your head a bit." Dream said to me and I rolled my eyes, I haven't been active lately on, well, anything really. She was taking over my mind; her smile, her laugh, her eyes and how soft her hair was.

"I'm probably just gonna go to sleep, night bro." I said to him and I could hear the disappointment through the silence. After a moment he sighed and replied, "night pandas."

I went to my camera roll and watched the last video I took of her, she was sitting on my bed throwing a water bottle back and forth between her and Dream, screaming "Babe, help me! Save me!" And trying to hide behind my back.

My eyes wondered through my gallery, looking at every single picture Sapnap and I had taken. I scrolled to the first one we took, almost a year ago, we were on our first official date. He was wearing his black Balenciaga hat, a black sweatshirt of his merch and some dark wash jeans, which was a rare sight to see him in.

I smiled as a tear rolled down my cheek, I scrolled to a video and played it, "I love you, darling." he said to me and kissed my cheek. Another tear fell.

Sapnap was...is my person. I know it. But I guess just not right now, maybe one day when things were easier and I could drop everything to go there.

There's no doubt in my mind that Y/n is my soulmate..the timing was off. I clicked on another photo of her, she was sitting on the living room floor with Patches cuddled up on her chest. She claimed she couldn't move because 'the little baby is sleeping', I can still hear her voice. Maybe if it wasn't for her classes she'd be here with me and she'd never have to leave.

I heard a soft knock at my door and turned to face it, as the door opened the light shined through.

"You okay?" Dream asked and entered my room, taking a seat at the end of the bed and I sat up.

"No." I blandly said.

I exited out of my gallery and let myself fall into a fit of sobs. I didn't know what to do, everyone in my life thought I was crazy for wanting to go live with Sapnap. Everyone thought I was crazy when I wanted to drop out and become a full time streamer. No one supported me. My family, friends..no one.

Tears came flooding down my cheeks as I leaned up against my wall. I dropped my phone and closed my eyes, letting the sadness completely take over. I miss his cuddles. I miss his kisses, his hands, his hugs. I miss playing with his hair to help him fall asleep.

"She's the one, Dream, I know she is." I told him and sat my phone on my night stand.

"There's never going to be the perfect time. There's no waiting for it, if it's right in front of you then don't let it go, that's all I'm saying." He said to me and I agreed with him, "if you really love her then you can't let anything get in the way. She has school, so what? Online classes exist." He went on and I agreed once again. I know what he was saying.

"I know how bad she wants to move here, but no one supports her. Her entire family thinks I'm taking her away from them.."

I was still crying when I lifted my phone back up, my Face ID unlocking it. My fingers hovered over my mothers contact and I hit 'call'. It rang twice before she answered.

"Hi, sweetie!" She chimed. Man was I about to ruin her night.

"I'm dropping out of college and becoming a full time streamer. And I honestly don't care what you, dad, or anyone has to say about it." I cried through the phone, salty tears falling into my mouth.

"Is this about that boy!?" She yelled, I could hear the anger taking over, "he's no good for you Y/n! And I didn't raise you to be a disappointment! If you drop out you are not my daughter, I'd never claim a failure as my own." More tears fell. As much as this hurt it was the right thing to do.

"Then I guess this is goodbye."

Dream had left my room, I laid in my bed stuck with these thoughts. I felt like I couldn't function without her, it's like she was my oxygen and I was drowning. I ran through what to say in my head, I had to do something.

Hey.

No, too simple. I needed to throw it all onto the table, all my feelings and ideas.

I think you should come live with me and Dream.

No, too straight forward. Before I could think of something else to say my phone began ringing, once I saw who it was I answered immediately.

He answered on the first ring, as if he was awaiting my call. I did my best to not sound like I was crying, the line stayed silent for a moment.

"Y/n?" Sapnap asked with his voice laced with concern.

"Nick." I cried into the phone. I haven't talked to him in almost two months, hearing his voice was like seeing land after being stranded at sea.

"Are you okay? Why are you crying, love?" He asked, probably not being able to help calling me a sweet name like he always used to.

"I-" Another sob cut me off before I could speak, I completely broke down, "I-I miss you and I k-know I probably sound stupid but I just called my m-mom and dropped out of college and-" I was hiccuping and sniffling in between every other word.

"Baby, take a breath." He tried his best calming me down but it wasn't working, I needed to take a breath, "just close your eyes and breathe with me." He said before he started taking deep breaths on the other side of the phone and I mimicked his actions.

"There ya go, now try talking." Sapnap said, his voice was soft.

"I dropped out of college and my mom disowned me."

I was in shock, she did it, she finally stood up to her parents. Was it for me? Surely not. She's wanted to drop out for months now. I didn't know what to say, all I wanted was her here in my arms.

"Come home." My voice was low, as if about to crack at any second. A tear hit my cheek, "I don't care if you leave everything behind just come home to me." I repeated to her again.

"Okay." Y/n's voice echoed through my ears. Like rain after a ten year long drought, "I love you, Sapnap."

"I love you too, baby, I'll see you soon."

_________
AGHHH
SO CHEESY
I LOVE IT
GOODNIGHT :)