Towel

I've decided I'm going to write more in this book, the one shots will be based around all of them as best friends. :)
__________________

I wrapped my towel around my body and stepped out of the shower. Today had been a long day with an even longer tomorrow, it was day two of Twitchcon and we were all exhausted. Thankfully I got a hotel room completely to myself while the guys were all stuck in one.

After drying my hair a bit with my towel I began brushing through it. Hearing the familiar ding from my phone I checked it, a smile appearing on my lips when I saw my doordash order had been delivered. I tightened my towel and opened the door to my room, seeing my order was accidentally placed at the door across the hall.

Thinking nothing of it I looked both ways and tip toed across the hall, my face going pale when I heard my door click shut behind me.

"No," I whispered, spinning around, food in hand before wiggling the door handle, "No, no, no." No amount of begging would open this door. I was stuck in nothing but a towel in the hallway of a hotel full of twitch streamers.

"Bro they have the best food downstairs." I heard Sapnaps familiar voice entering the hall and spun towards the group of three men, desperately clinging my towel to my chest with my hands. As their door closed I was met with three pair of eyes staring at me in confusion.

"My uh, so listen, my doordash order came in and it was across the hall so I-"

"Oh Jesus." A voice calmly said from behind me, causing me to spin around and see none other than Karl Jacobs staring at me. Unfortunately I didn't have time to speak before my towel decided to be the main character of a horrible fanfiction and slip slightly off my body, leaving my exposed behind on full display to my three best friends.

"Y/n!" Dream yelled. George's laugh began echoing through the halls.

"Who knew our best friend had such a nice ass." Sapnap complimented. Not knowing what to do I dropped my bag of food and clung my towel around me with one of my hands while holding it in place with the other.

"Y/n!" Tina rushed over to me from behind Karl and pulled her jacket off, wrapping it around my body. "You guys are so mean!"

"We were going to help!" Dream argued, a cheeky smile on his face, "I swear! We were!" George added.

"Come on, you can borrow my clothes and we can go to the front desk and get you another key." Tina said sweetly before ushering me to her hotel room.

I'll never live this down.

_________________

I genuinely believe none of the guys would just stand there and stare, they would 100% help immediately but I thought this idea was funny and wanted to write it. Also, Tina is a sweetie❤️