Secret; Dream

IRL
DREAM
FLUFF?
______________

Dream and I laid on the couch, cuddling up to a rom-com while Sapnap was out. Everyone once in awhile one of us would chuckle when something funny was said on the screen but other than that it was comfortable silence.

"Guys I'm home!" Sapnap yelled and Dream quickly got off my chest and flew to the other side of the couch, acting as if he's been sitting there the whole time.

Here's the thing. Sapnap is my brother and he made it very clear Dream was not allowed to date me. Or like me. Or make moves on me. So we've been keeping our relationship a secret for a painfully long time, half a year, as of today actually. It has not been easy, lots of awkward run ins and lies we've had to tell Nick so he wouldn't freak out.

"What are you guys up to?" He asked as he came into the living room, plopping down between Dream and I. Dream gestured to the screen and shifted in his seat a bit, getting more comfortable.

"Watching a movie." He stated, the silence in the room now becoming a bit awkward.

"I see." Sapnap said, getting his phone out and scrolling through tik tok. I grabbed my phone and texted Dream.

Y/n
I thought he was going to be gone all day? We have dinner reservations at 5:30 :(

Dre💚
I'll think of something, love you❤️

I smiled at my screen and Sapnap noticed.

"What's got you smiling, sis?" He poked fun at me and I shrugged him off.

"Nothing." I blandly said, hoping he would just drop it. He then looked to Dream, seeing him also on his phone.

"Let me see your phone." He said and held a hand out, as if a father taking their child's phone for bad behavior.

"No." I locked it and placed it on the arm of the couch. Sapnap lunged for my phone and I beat him to it, we both had hold of it. My grip quickly slipping and dropping it right into the possession of my annoying, over protective older brother.

"Nick, seriously stop!" I yelled in annoyance as he tried running out of the room and I jumped on his back in an attempt to stop him.

"No, I wanna see what's got you all giddy." He joked and I kept trying to get the phone from him. I lost my grip on his shoulders and he shrugged me off, he ran into the downstairs bathroom and locked the door behind him. Leaving me outside, pounding on the door in frustration. I looked to Dream in a 'do something' look and he sighed, getting off the couch. When he got closer to me he put a hand on my waist and stood in front of the bathroom door.

"Pandas, give her the phone. Don't embarrass her too much." Dream said sternly, he was always the dad in situations like this. Granted, it was usually a fight between Sapnap and George, rarely ever with me and my brother.

"Ha! I still know your phone password!" Nick shouted from the other side of the door and my eyes got wide, panic coursed through me and Dream even started looking a little worried.

"You didn't change your password?" Dream whispered to me and I shook my head no in a guilty way.

"I didn't think he would take my phone." I whispered back. My fist hit the door even harder now.

"Open! The! Door!" I yelled, "you are so annoying!" I continued.

"Ooh what's this I see!?" Sapnap said, he was having an 'ah-ha' moment.

The door flew open seconds later, Sapnap held my phone screen in my face, revealing texts between Dream and I.

"Dinner reservations for what? And that 'love you' didn't seem to be in a friendly way. And why does his name have a heart next to it?" I felt my chest tighten. I wasn't sure if it was because Sapnap just found evidence or because I felt guilty for lying to him all this time. I went to grab my phone and he held it in the air so I couldn't reach it.

"Sit." He instructed, Dream and I listened and sat down at the kitchen table, "No one's leaving this table until all my questions are answered." I rolled my eyes and held my hands in front of me, picking at the skin around my thumbs.

"You wanna tell him or do you want me to?" Dream asked sweetly and I shrugged, still looking down. Sapnap sat down at the table as well, looking back and forth between the two of us.

"Ugh!" I groaned and threw my head back, "whatever, fine, I will." I looked at my brother, who was still holding my phone hostage in his hands.

"First of all, don't ever go through my phone again-" I threatened and snatched it away from him before he could protect it, "Second of all you have to promise not to murder us."

"Depends." Sapnap said and crossed his arms.

"The dinner reservations are for Clay and I. Today is...um..today is our six month anniversary and we've been keeping it a secret from you the whole time." It felt nice to get that off my chest actually.

"Bro, why didn't you tell me?" Nick asked Dream, there was a hint of disappointment in his voice.

"You told me, and I quote, 'if you touch my sister I will bury you in the back yard' and it just kind of happened. I didn't expect to fall for your sister." He explained.

"Because, Dream, Y/n doesn't do well with hate online. You don't know her past, everything she's been through, I do. And if history repeats itself because of you I will bury you in the backyard." I put my head down, not wanting to talk about my past or have Dream question it, but I knew he was going to because of the look he was giving me.

"I'm sorry I hid it from you, but I love your sister. I love everything about her and I'm not going to let anyone hurt her." Dream responded.

"I'm an adult, Nick, you can't control me forever." I said, the annoyance in my voice slowly disappearing.

"You can be an adult all you want, you're still my little sister and I worry about you. Look, I'll support you guys as long as you don't keep secrets from me anymore. Any secrets." He emphasized the last sentence and I stood up to give him a hug. My brother hugged me tight and I looked at Dream, giving him a loving smile.

After the discussion was over we all stood in the kitchen, Dream checked the time and looked at me.

"If you want to go get ready we have to leave in an hour." It was four o'clock and I wanted to look nice for our dinner.

"Alright, you boys play nice." I said and spun on my heels. As I was walking away I felt Dreams hand lightly smack my butt and I looked at him.

"Bro! That's disgusting!" Sapnap yelled and I began laughing as I ran up the stairs, excited for our date night. Happy the secret was finally out.