When they're/you're jealous

Dream:
He's jealous:
Dream is usually a very confident guy, he knows you love him but when he gets jealous he would try to stand between you and the person he is jealous of. He would often times completely cut off the conversation so you would give all your attention to him.
"Yeah definitely so-"
"Y/n you look really pretty today."
You're jealous:
When you're jealous he can always tell, your face said it all. He would grab your hand and be extra affectionate so everyone in the room knew he was yours.
"I love you." He said and kissed the top of your head.
"I love you too."

Sapnap:
He's jealous:
Same with Dream, usually a very confident person but when he was jealous he would make it very obvious, you called him ridiculous all the time because of the things he would say. He would introduce himself to every guy you meet by saying "Hi, I'm Y/n's boyfriend, Sapnap, who are you?"
You often noticed him sizing the other guy up and puffing his chest a tad to make himself seem intimidating.
You're jealous:
You found yourself jealous a lot when other females were around Sapnap, you knew that other girls found him attractive, hell, even he knew that. When you got jealous you would become quiet so he would make sure to introduce yourself the same way he does when he's jealous.
"This is my girlfriend Y/n, isn't she beautiful?" Which would make you blush. He would also be extra loving and always have a hand on your waist to comfort you.

George:
He's jealous:
George isn't well with handling his major emotions so when you noticed he was getting quiet in public you knew he was getting jealous.
"All the guys in here are staring at you, it's weird." He said and you caught on. You stood on your toes and planted a kiss on his lips which made him smile.
"I only care that you're staring at me."
You're jealous:
Same with his own, he never knew exactly what to do when you were jealous.
"What's wrong? Do you want to go home? Will holding your hand make you feel better?" He always asked a million questions so he knew how to fix it.
"Holding my hand would help." You said to him and he grabbed your hand, squeezing it tight and not letting go until you did.

Karl:
He's jealous:
Karl never really found the time to get jealous because he was usually too distracted by focusing on you. When he would get jealous he stood right behind you, putting his arms securely around you and resting his head on top of yours.
You're jealous:
He could tell by your body language when you got jealous, he was good at reading people.
"Come here, pretty girl." He would say loud enough for the girls next to us to hear. He would then pull you in for a sweet hug. Most of the time he would get you out of the situation so it didn't stress you out.

Quackity:
He's jealous:
Once again using humor to cope, whenever a guy would try flirting with you he would make sarcastic remarks.
"Wow, isn't he cool."
"Does this guys really think he has a shot with my girlfriend?"
If you were in a public setting he would stand a bit ahead of you with your hand in his, you would use your other arm to hold onto his upper arm so everyone knew you were taken by him.
You're jealous:
Whenever you would get jealous he had a hard time picking up on it, but he meant well.
"What's wrong? You look upset." He stated the obvious and I rolled my eyes at the girl making absolutely googly eyes at him.
"Her." You would state blandly, never really caring if the person heard you.
"Oh come on now, I'm all yours." He said and kissed your cheek.