Gone; Dream (pt. 2)

I wrote this awhile ago and thought I'd go through and upload some of my drafts I had in this book!
____________

Two weeks had gone by since I last talked to Dream and Sapnap, they've texted me repeatedly, only for me to ignore them. Although I wasn't going to admit to either of them they're sweet texts were actually helping me.

As I shifted around in my bed the morning sun shined through my window and as if on cue my phone dinged twice.

Sapnap❤️
Make sure you eat today <3

Dre💚
Hi beautiful girl, make yourself some breakfast💚

I forced the smile on my face to go away as I got out of bed, heading straight for the kitchen. A small breakfast, but better than nothing. Two eggs and a piece of bacon sat on my plate as my feet carried me to my kitchen table. I snapped a picture of my food and went to Twitter, posting it with the caption.

Y/n | y/nwastaken
Taking care of myself, don't worry guys

I ate slowly with some of my favorite music playing in the background, it helped. Although it took me almost a half hour to finish my food, I was proud of myself for eating.

My mind wandered, did Dream want to get back together or was he doing this to be nice? Did he even want to get back together? Did I?

My phone dinged again, signaling a text message.

Dre💚
Can I come over? I want to talk.

My hands began to shake because of my anxiety, a pit in my stomach formed.

You
Sure.

Twenty minutes later I was cozied up on my couch, blankets wrapped around me as I watched some old Disney movies. I decided to take a few weeks off from streaming and it had been helping. George posted a thread on Twitter explaining my absence so I wouldn't have to, which I was more than grateful for.

"Come in!" I yelled after I heard the all too familiar knocks on the door, he did the same knock every time. He entered my apartment and soaked in his surroundings, it looked as though he had missed it.

"Hi." I said, tearing my gaze away from him and back to the tv screen. "What did you want to talk about? And can we please cut to the chase, I'm tired and want to nap." Although his presence made me happy as ever I knew that with every minute he sat here, the more attached I would get all over again.

"Uh, hi, yeah, yeah I can." Dream sat in the couch, I could practically see the gears turning in his head. "I just wanted to say I'm sorry, I made the wrong choice, did the wrong thing. You were right a few weeks ago, you needed me and I wasn't there..."

"And..?" I questioned him, pushing him for the real reason he was here.

"I was hoping maybe we could try again? If you want to of course." The words came out of his mouth like melted butter, butterflies invaded my stomach as I fought a smile. Four months without him and here he was, asking for another chance.

"How do I know you're not going to leave again when things get hard?" I asked coldly, I grabbed my remote and paused the movie so I could no longer use that as a distraction from him.

"I promise you, no matter what happens I'm in this for life. You're the one, Y/n. You always have been. Let me make everything better." A tear rolled down my cheek, I'm getting sick of the crying. But these tears were different, they weren't caused by sadness or missing someone who wasn't there. These tears were from happiness, a feeling I hadn't felt in almost a half a year.

"One chance." I gave in, knowing that at the end of the day, I was completely in love with him. With a smile plastered on his face he stood up, walking to the door as an anxiety wave washed over me again. A sense of panic set in, he noticed.

"It's okay, baby, I'm not leaving I'm just grabbing this." Dream said as he opened my front door and swung a duffel bag over his shoulder. "I figured I'd stay with you for a bit." Without a second thought I pushed the blankets off me, stood up on the couch and walked over to him, gently placing myself into his arms as he carried me and his bag to my room.

"How about some lunch and a nap? We can eat together and finish the movie you were watching." He offered.

"Can we order in?" I asked, getting comfy in my bed as I opened the blanket for him to join.

"Of course." He responded. Dream got comfy under the blankets next to me. With one leg swung over his and my head on his chest we fit together like a puzzle piece.

"I love you." His voice was low, I looked up at him, leaning forward and placing a kiss on his lips. When I pulled away we both had a cheeky grin on our lips.

"I love you too."