Meeting you; Quackity

MC
QUACKITY
FLUFF
REALISTIC MC CHAPTER so I won't be saying things like "your character/his character" trying something new
_____________

Your best friends Dream, George and Sapnap had been begging you to join the dsmp for months and today you finally gave in.

"Okay, first things first you need to build a house." Dream said to you as you loaded into the world, having absolutely nothing.

"I wanna live right there, I like the scenery." You ran over to an open area surrounded with flowers and a few other houses.

"This is Quackitys house and right here is Pandas." Dream said and you shrugged, you didn't care who your neighbors were you just like the area.

"Can you guys help me get stuff?" You asked sweetly. As if on cue they all placed an ender chest and began throwing things at you. When they were finished you had plenty of building materials and also a full set of diamond armor. Advancements started popping up and everyone began talking in the chat.

Quackity: who's y/n?
BadBoyHalo: hello new muffin!
TommyInnIt: a WoMaN

You decided to ignore them and build your house, starting with cobblestone flooring. Feeling a presence behind you, you spun around.

"I'm Quackity, your neighbor." He said and your stomach dropped when you heard his voice, the most perfect voice you had ever heard.

"H-hi, I'm Y/n." You stuttered and became a bit flustered. He threw a poppy on the ground and you picked it up, holding it.

"Hermoso nombre para una mujer hermosa" He complimented, you took years of Spanish and was decently fluent so you knew what he said.

"¿Me ayudarás a construir mi casa?" You questioned, he went silent for a moment, staring at you in surprise.

"And she speaks Spanish!? You guys brought my soulmate to the smp!" Quackity said excitedly and placed his ender chest back in his inventory.

"I'd love to help you finish your house." He told you and you gave him some building materials.

"Quackity just fell in love." George joked and everyone laughed.

"We're going to give you two some alone time." Dream said in a flirty tone of voice and left you two alone to finish your home.

"This may be forward but I'd love you take you out sometime." He said a bit later when your home was almost built.

"I would love to."

______
Meh, super short & simple