chapter 1: pregnancy

"doctor, how is he doing, doesn't it matter?"

wen ran suddenly fainted when recording the program, frightening everyone, the program team quickly sent him to the hospital, and mrs. shen, who heard the news, that is, wen ran's mother-in-law, was even more anxious, and as soon as the doctor came out, he quickly came forward to ask him.

the doctor took off the mask and reassured: "mrs. shen, you don't have to worry, mr. wen's body is not in trouble, the reason why he fainted is because of the lack of physical strength caused by morning sickness." 

when mrs. shen heard this, she was suddenly surprised and happy: "morning sickness? are you saying that he is pregnant? "

"yes," said the doctor with a smile, "congratulations to mrs. shen."

the people who were also waiting outside were relieved, and began to congratulate mrs. shen, who smiled and thanked all the people, and then walked into the ward where wen ran was located, wen ran was already awake, was dripping, except for a little pale face, it didn't look abnormal.

"mom."

wen ran struggled to sit up, and mrs. shen said busily, "don't move, take a good rest." 

"i'm all right, mom, you sit."

"hey," mrs. shen sat down on the edge of the bed with a smile, "the doctor told you." 

"well," wen ran lowered his eyes, "i have children." 

mrs. shen can't help herself, the male fertility rate is low, and even some people work hard for several years, there will be no results, and they must rely on artificial insemination to get pregnant.

therefore, mrs. shen originally did not want shen mingchuan to be with men, but shen mingchuan only liked men, plus wen ran liked her, so she did not say anything.

but shen mingchuan and wen ran were married for three years, although the love was abnormal, but wen ran's stomach has not moved, and mrs. shen, who is eager to hold her grandson, does not say on the surface, and is still very anxious in her heart, and even wants to suggest that they go to artificial insemination or ivf.

now that she was pregnant, mrs. shen was so excited that she couldn't wait to tell the whole world.

she patted wen ran's unsynchroned hand and said, "these months will be hard for you, especially the first few months, making a fuss, when i have mingchuan, what to eat and what to vomit, i know it is not easy." 

wen ran could feel mrs. shen's great joy, a little egg pain, and a little heartache, smiled and said, "mom, i'm not so delicate." 

"i know that your men are naturally tougher than our women, but during this time you and mingchuan still moved back to the house to live, your house, not even an aunt to take care of your three meals, is not convenient at all."

"this is not necessary," wen ran said with embarrassment, if he went back to the main house to live, his shen mingchuan's affairs would not be exposed for a few minutes, "we can ask for a cooking aunt." "

"it's not a matter of asking auntie, you and mingchuan, two big men, especially mingchuan, are focused on work, like his father, where are they so thoughtful and careful about this kind of thing, i am..."

"mom."

mrs. shen was speaking, a thick and low male voice interrupted her words, at the same time the ward door was opened, and a handsome man came in, the man was born tall and handsome, with deep facial features, it was wen ran's legitimate husband shen mingchuan.

wen ran was relieved to see shen mingchuan coming, he really didn't know how to reject mrs. shen, and when mrs. shen was fooled by mrs. shen, he agreed to go to the main house, and shen mingchuan was not allowed to cut him.